Ranking
Original Post
Minibash for Android - Testing
Hi,

We would like you guys to test our Android version of minibash.

Here is what you need to do:

1st step: Download minibash to your android machine: https://cache.toribash.com/android/Minibash.apk

2nd step: Fill in these test cases (if you are unsure, leave the fields blank) : http://www.sendspace.com/file/z2tiqd

Final step: Post your test in this thread in the following format

Machine name: The machine(s) you tested on, example Samsung Galaxy S 2
Android version: Your machine's android version here, example 2.0.0
Account name: The name of the account(s) you tested on, example androidtest0213
Test results: The results of the test in the xls sheet I gave you, uploaded to a server (box.net, sendspace.com etc) or attached here .

Please make sure to fill in the test cases because that is what matters the most for us.

We need to test on a lot of different machines and we lack the hardware to do so, so please help us out

P.S. The guy who hands in the most useful tests might get thanked with other than just a mere "thanks".
-----
Oh, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

*EDIT*

You'll need to tell your phone to allow "unknown sources" in order to install the game.

Go into Settings, then Application. Tick the Unknown Sources box.

~SF

*EDIT*

Please feel free to complain about low FPS or the like, we'd like to know how fast it runs on the different machines.
Last edited by SlipAnc; Feb 13, 2012 at 04:18 PM.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by strikas View Post
How to even change username?

You can't as stated in my report.

Remember it's only an initial test version so don't expect it to be fully working yet.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Testing on fascinate ICS Rom

will update later.

Edit: Dat Rigorous Testing OP
Taking longer than expected
Last edited by Kryo; Feb 14, 2012 at 06:01 AM.
Machine name: Kindle Fire
Android version: 6.2.2
Account name: user_3205220
Test results: The icon (as expected, due to the larger screen) is stretched out. When I start up the game, the menu does not come up. It shows the "MiniBash" title, but I have to push the menu button so it says "Exit Game?" then I have to push "No" to get the menu to come up. The text doesn't stay in the GUI all the time, like in the Lose or Win screen. It seems that the text is in the right place, but not the box. I'm not sure if it has or hasn't been put in yet, but the "Challenge" option is dysfunctional. Same with the "Morph" option. The gameplay is rather smooth, and smooth-looking.

EDIT: Crap. Just read the report, just covered everything I just said.

ALSO EDIT: Are you going to be able to connect your Toribash account to this in the final version?
Last edited by hidro71; Feb 14, 2012 at 12:29 AM.
[SIZE=3]Machine name: Samsung Counqer 4g
Android version: 2.0.0
Account name: richonnem
Test results: When I first downloaded it and installed it. At first it didn't play. Then I re-downloaded after that it works. I was scrolling around the other things morph etc. They looked really good, no problems there. Then I went to the gameplay 1st round was extra challenging. After that it took at least 5 trys to beat the people. Please add a difficulty button. The graphics are slow. When I do moves theycome really slow. Please do something about that.
YES FINALLY, android app

Machine Name: Samsung Galaxy
Android Version: 2.2.1
Account name: fetts175
Test Results: Worked ok. The only problems I ran into were the epicly low fps and the health bars. The health is too low (I poked my first opponent twice and he keeled over in pain lol) and also there might be too many turn frames? When I hold or press the end turn button the time moves by like... 1/32 of the whole time and it takes forever to end the game.
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME

Machine name: LG optimus slider
Android version: not sure, i know it's past 2.2
Account name: not sure what you're asking, the username is stuck
Test results:
everything worked fine for the most part, a bit laggy though
Machine name: Evo 4G (HTC)
Android version: 2.3.5
Account name: raccoonier
Test results: Well I'll start off by saying good job, and that I fully understand that this is still a beta/testing state for the game... But over all, great game. Sure there are a few glitches here and there, but it seems to be a work in process.

Pro's

Con's

Over all great game, and hopefully a continuously better one as time goes by.
I took some pictures of a few minor glitches that pop'd up while testing, not great quality but enough to see whats happening. Good job and luck as you bring out the games full potential with android. Pm me if you need anything else.

Pictures for unlocking glitch

Last edited by Kinds; Feb 14, 2012 at 05:44 AM.
ttp://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m510/landenone/?action=viewcurrent=Ichigo_Aizen_bleach_manga_by_H ollowXichigO.png
Machine name: Samsung Galaxy S 2
Android version: 2.0.0
Account name: panu.ravage

My gmail is [email protected]
Test results: Awesom but theres black screen on start
and health is low