Toribash
Original Post
[GM]News
Hello guys, this thread more or less is for an update for all the things event! Check back here every so often for new events and stats!

NOTE : The images located below are also links to there correspondent thread, so just click the images to go to the main event thread.

Events

[SP Event]You, the best singleplayer artists, will fight against each other for the grand prize and title of best replay maker of the year 2013!

[MP Event]Its time to step up and bust a move. Show your opponent that you can break it down better. We need all you dancers to step up and show the community who is the best dancer in Toribash!

[GMTourney]The dial turns, and the tumblers roll.
Click.
You've just cracked the code, but what will you do with this new found knowledge and what will be on the other side of this safe?

Leaderboards
Win in-game tourneys and forum events, get points, become the best!

Statistics are actual for February 28th, 2013

Sneak Peeks
What lays beyond you do not know... yet.

Originally Posted by sneak peak #1
This is a simple event, and at the same time, not so simple. Forget about style, forget about realism, just be as fast as possible.

Originally Posted by sneak peek #2
Do you think you have the guts to test your wits with the GM [...]? We dare you! In this event you will be faced up against our very own GameMaster Team!

Originally Posted by sneak peek #3
This event will be an ultimate challenge of balance and control. Are you ready to party? Get ready to have the fun of your lives with this ultimate [...] challenge! So grab the music and some friends and join in the fun!

Gamemasters

AzureMage
Erth
Holotor
Kingsta
Qubic
Redundant
Risk
Ryan
(Stellar)
Thorn
Tim

Trials

Muur
Godjin
redrebel24
Last edited by AzureMage; Dec 11, 2013 at 02:48 AM. Reason: 01/07/2013 Update
retired
Great job guys, looking forward to future events (needs more replay making!).

Especially sneak peek #2, that one looks interesting.
yeah ok
Wow good job powas, love it. :]
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
I have a suggestion!

Can you put a link? :O
Master of the arcane arts
Nicely done, looks purrty.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Originally Posted by Moncho62 View Post
I have a suggestion!

Can you put a link? :O

If you mean link to the events, all you have to do is click on the banner of the event in the first post and it will direct you to the corresponding thread.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Just a heads up, ZeToxiiK is now ZeTo. Might wanna change it up on the thread:
Sneak peak 2 reminds me of last years deadly game
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

I was thinking of that to Kball. Well crossing my fingers for the Event to come up
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin