Ranking
Original Post
Local Moderators needed
Hello. The forums are currently in need of local moderators. Local moderators are moderators of individual boards (like Off-Topic, Suggestions & Ideas, or Support). They make sure people are following the rules and try to keep things quality in their board.

I'll accept applications for any board, but the ones we are most looking for moderators for are:

Beginner Sanctuary
Mods
Tutorials
Suggestions & Ideas
Support
Off-Topic
Rapid Threads

You may apply to more than one board at the same time, but don't get power hungry. You cannot apply for every board at once (people have tried). The Market, Clans, Elerk, Events, and News boards are not open for local mod applications.

Send all applications to Thorn. Don't post your applications in this thread or otherwise clutter it with anything besides questions. Don't send them to other people because they might never get read. You have been warned.

Addendum: People have been saying things about how they don't know how to make the application. It's freeform, which means there isn't really a specific template I expect. Just tell me relevant info (hint: belts and personal life stories aren't relevant) and it should be enough. We judge you more than we judge your application.
Last edited by Thorn; Aug 28, 2014 at 12:10 AM.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Yeah i was about to say what Abyss was going to say.
MaryJane Good Fuh Yuh Soul, Like Toothpaste Good Fur Yuh Teet

Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Can I be moderator for the art/textures and requests thread since I backseat moderated once and got infracted

No.
Originally Posted by DrKXD View Post
Does, the date you joined matter? or stuff like that?

In some ways yes, and in some ways no. But generally, that's not the most important thing.
Originally Posted by tobreak View Post
Well another chance and how many peoples are accepted

As many as needed, but probably around 1 - 2 per board.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Okay can i ask what in what cases will it be necessary?

Support board has only 1 moderator for example, so I assume most apps will be for that.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Originally Posted by BlueVolts View Post
In case we don't get it could you pm us that we didn't please thorn?

Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Expect the applications to be reviewed for up to two weeks. I'll then close this thread, and if you aren't made a moderate by then, you probably won't (this time).

I think it would take too long for him to pm back everyone that applied for LMod and didn't get it. So just assume that as thorn said, if you aint a mod over the next 1-2 weeks or more then expect to have not been chosen.
(unless he wants to send out pms to everyone that didnt get accepted which is up to him)
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Originally Posted by BlueVolts View Post
In case we don't get it could you pm us that we didn't please thorn?

GM's and moderators don't work like that, if you don't get in and the thread is closed you're not in but if you do get in then i think they tell you.

Originally Posted by DrKXD View Post
GM's and moderators don't work like that, if you don't get in and the thread is closed you're not in but if you do get in then i think they tell you.

Oh okay thanks for the information.
(/^^/ Soak \^^\)
I know Market Squad should be needed in dire situations is a spot open for that role?
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719