Toribash
Changing the clan name and tag. New art is a WIP.

Edit: More details...

The clan name is now My Madness Makes Me Murder (5M)

^That's subject to change.

If you want or need anything cleared up please PM me.

I'm trying to get new art now.
Last edited by Boerhae; Aug 27, 2015 at 07:27 PM.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Nice , looks like you are reconstructing your clan again.
and can i become ally?
Be careful with ally requests, I think they're against forum rules or something (judging from the first page)

Anyway, sure!
Oh dear. Clan name change.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
My Madness Makes Me Murder

We now have an underlying problem of people thinking you have to be a psychopath to join

Great name!

(kappa)
-----
Ohhhh I don't know how to get the Kappa face
-----
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post

U wan go scrub
I will rek u m8

Lol jks
Last edited by TropicalG1; Aug 31, 2015 at 11:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
CAUSE WHY NOT?
I join clan cuz blue belt pro and ye. i duel all teh nubs their tcs.

or should I copy and paste my last app.

oh whale. let me in............
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post

Aw psh. It's always good to change things up a little bit, especially if you're bored of something in it's current state.

I do like the name though. (:

----

You need to get your shit together Boerhae (in the nicest possible way) before your clan practically rots away. d:
Last edited by DarkEmber; Oct 4, 2015 at 12:11 AM.

AHHHHHH IT BURNS
Update.
Originally Posted by DarkEmber View Post
You need to get your shit together Boerhae (in the nicest possible way) before your clan practically rots away. d:

You need to get your signature together. Zebras do TUBA marmalade. Get your shit straight, man.

So to anyone wondering if I'm still existing

Like this

...I am, but right now I'm handling all the stuff real life is throwing at me. I'd rather not go into details, but even though I still play games and such, I really didn't want to hop back into clan leadership when I knew I could end up randomly disappearing and killing off the clan again.

I've gotten PMs and stuff over Skype about joining and etc., but I haven't been responding to that stuff because I really don't know what the smart answer is, so I've been cowering away from the fact that Toribash is a thing in reality. It's childish, but it works.

So, as of now, I have no idea what the status of the clan is. I want to get it up and running. I'll probably be changing the name back to (Pix), that's one thing I can say. It's simpler than getting a whole bunch of new art, creating new threads, etc.

Anyway, the whole reason I'm writing out this post is because I feel genuinely bad for abandoning this clan and this community. You all deserve some explanation as to what's going on here, so for anyone who is actively following this clan's progress/status, here's an update.

From now on, if you want to talk about the clan, please Skype, post here, or PM me. It really doesn't matter; I'll just be answering some of the questions I've been rudely ignoring for all this time. Thanks for reading this, and thanks to anyone who still supports this endeavor <^.^>
Last edited by Boerhae; Oct 5, 2015 at 02:12 AM.