Toribash
In short its dying fun fact 2014 there was 14 k members on now what 100 players and u still are ignoring the fact

Originally Posted by cutterchop View Post
In short its dying fun fact 2014 there was 14 k members on now what 100 players and u still are ignoring the fact

if you think the game is dying then why do you stick around
[sigpic][/sigpic]
This thread had a lot of responses but anyways, i think you don't have to worry about the amount of players right now in 2018, although the community and people it's lower than recent years... it's still freaking amazing,

So, in addition to the new members... the game didn't die.
Last edited by SunnySky; Apr 5, 2018 at 10:23 AM.
SunnySky
Originally Posted by cutterchop View Post

those 14k members were all bots. i think the most people that i have seen online at once was like 600

also i don't really think the game is dying, i always see the same people online, and it's like a cozy and fun community
youre presenting the exact same argument for every response you get here.
The game isn't dying and as mentioned before, wont die anytime soon. You should just close this because you don't actually have any basis o start an argument or discussion on
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I won't really argue if the game is dead or not, but I'd rather care about telling why so many people aren't around; in all honesty, Toribash lacks to keep players from leaving the game.
The reason is probably because there is not much to play in-game other than ranking up belts and/or chat with friends. The ones that are still around for years are because of marketing, chatting with friends in bet servers or ranking up their belts.

I'd say the devs are doing the best they can to bring new Items/events for the players who enjoy those. So let's not let down devs as well as players that are currently around by saying the game is dead.
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the