Toribash
Long time no see.
Attached Files
Swep - Tjoman.rpl (294.0 KB, 25 views)
Swep - ggwp!.rpl (219.5 KB, 23 views)
Swep - Vice City.rpl (345.2 KB, 24 views)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Look at me I'm back
-----
Hello truly sorry but can I edit my post? I picked the wrong replay for some reason
Attached Files
Gladiators.rpl (301.2 KB, 12 views)
Chainsaw Stylez.rpl (306.9 KB, 17 views)
giving up.rpl (328.0 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by Blink; Feb 24, 2018 at 12:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
suck my dicknballs

Swepples: First replay: ok so the opener was pretty standard. you are very stiff though in the opener and throughout the entire replay. i really love the first kick and how you slam the crotch piece to the ground the get the dm. Thats my favorite part about this replay. Then the transition the the other kicks are very twitchy and stiff. I really like the idea of this replay, but the execution falls short.

Second replay: ok so the movement in this was much better. I really like the start of this and how you get into uke and use him to spin around. really clean first kick and nice double core. the transition into the last boom could have been better, but holy that last kick. sexy. still somewhat stiff in this replay.

Third replay: Ok so the opener is extremely twitchy. i really like the way you lift uke though that was really nice. the manip is also really sick aswell. i love how you use uke as a ladder and the execution wasnt half bad. that transition into the first kick was nice. the transition into the last kick needs work and the last kick is nice.

ok so overall your transitions need a decent amount of work. when you arent hitting uke you are very twitchy. thats the main thing keeping me from saying yes. i fucking love the ideas in your replays its just the execution. I want one more replay from you. then ill give my answer.
-----
also yes ash you can
Last edited by Static; Feb 24, 2018 at 10:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
All right, I'll try and be quick with whipping up another one this weekend/coming week.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey there..
i'd like to join this org..
Attached Files
!Nemesis.rpl (210.3 KB, 12 views)
!Salvage.rpl (182.1 KB, 8 views)
!knob.rpl (164.8 KB, 8 views)
dead.
hi ash

in your first replay you started up with a pretty standard opener I guess.
I didnt mind anything too much untill 432 where your right foot bumped into the ground. I feel like it runied your momentum and looked pretty bad imo.
the setup for the second spin and the second spin looked better.
you should've extended the knee all the way to make the split look more powerful. I guess you didnt do it to make the torso not fly as high but I feel like you could've made it work.
I dont have too much else to say about this replay, it didnt feel very special to me, it was just: spin spin spin split spin decap

Chainsaw stylez was better imo
the flow was better, apart from the floppy neck and the sholders raising and lowering so frequently it was pretty okay

I liked the opening of last replay until the left hand scraped against the ground at 432, It's a pretty minor thing and probably wouldnt bother most people too much but I dont like that kind of stuff.
you also barely generated any momentum from the opener.
the replay got a lot better after 360.
kicks and the knee punch looked pretty coolio but I dont agree with the grab dm at 261, it didnt look intentional.

overall I'll say no, I think you just gotta mess around with replays a bit more to gain some experience and prehaps some cool and original ideas
Last edited by kyou; Feb 25, 2018 at 08:13 PM.
Hey Static. I tried to keep in mind what you've said. And trust me, I've spent more time on transitions on this replay than I've done on dm's.
But hey, my brain doesn't give a fuck about them when I see that I can do a 360 hook kick into uke's core.
I know for a fact you wont like it, especially around the 160 mark. But hey I think transitions might be something I'll have to put some more time into.

This is my style atm. B)
Attached Files
Last edited by Swepples; Feb 26, 2018 at 06:36 PM.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by denilumi View Post
Static yes please if you don't mind cause i want to know what i did wrong or good in each replay to improve
Idk if that was a vote or agreement orko

vote