Toribash
Award-Winning Online Multiplayer to be Included as a Promotional Title for the WCG 2010 Grand Final
Four Teams from various countries will get a spot at the WCG 2010 Grand Final

New York, NY— June 30, 2010 —World Cyber Games Inc. (WCG), organizer of the premier international video game competition and festival recognized by the Guinness World Records, and Riot Games, a leading independent developer and publisher of premium online video games, announced that League of Legends will be one of the featured Promotional Game Titles at the WCG 2010 Grand Final. As a Promotional title, the best League of Legends players from around the world will have the opportunity to prove their skills on the world’s biggest competitive gaming stage and vie for a major cash prize.

As one of the WCG Promotional titles, Riot Games and WCG will host a vigorous qualification process to select 4 teams to participate in the WCG 2010 Grand Final for the League of Legends tournament. Millions of participants will be able to test their skills through various tournaments and other in-game events, including the top players on the League of Legends “Season One” ladder awaiting release this summer. Players from North America, Europe, China, and S.E. Asia should each form a team of 5 for a shot at representing their region at the WCG 2010 Grand Final which will be held on September 30 to October 3, 2010.

"We are extremely excited to be included in this year’s WCG Grand Final,” said Marc Merrill, co-founder and president of Riot Games. “We have been thrilled with the reception League of Legends has received from the players and we will continue to enhance and evolve the game to make it the best gaming experience possible. As we work to add new features to the game and expand globally, we look forward to seeing the prominence of League of Legends grow as an eSport.”

“We are bringing WCG gamers the world’s most popular titles across every genre in competitive gaming today. In such circumstances, we are excited to include League of Legends in this year’s game titles line-up,” said Hyoung-Seok Kim, President and CEO, World Cyber Games, Inc. “With WCG, I hope League of Legends will become another representative game title of eSports.”

Oh boy. Can't wait.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
New champion is also being released when season 1 is, looks like something from dynasty warriors
Whooo.

CyberJesus is my nick

just bought the mage that looks like Vivi from FFIX
"I've seen enough rule number 34 to burn down a large catholic school" - Bish
Originally Posted by Sangetsu View Post
Whooo.

CyberJesus is my nick

just bought the mage that looks like Vivi from FFIX

New Veigar sucks, his ultimate got ultranerfed.
Meh i have 2.6K ip. Should i buy kassidan or wait for the new spear hero?

And my pc has a virus so ill be out for a few days D:
piss
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
Meh i have 2.6K ip. Should i buy kassidan or wait for the new spear hero?

And my pc has a virus so ill be out for a few days D:

Waiting for the new hero will take a while. There's not even a release date for Season 1 yet. If you really want a "magekiller", I'd definitely go for Kassadin.

I'm saving up for Shen, 1000 IP short of him. Really addicted to some tank-y characters now... been doing some games with Alistair, Amumu and Nasus.
Shen is so much fun to play. Just everything about him is great. I'm a big fan of using teleport summoner spell with him, because you can ult into a different lane, gank/defend, then teleport back and continue to do what you were doing. It's great.

Oh, and I bought corki.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Shen is so much fun to play. Just everything about him is great. I'm a big fan of using teleport summoner spell with him, because you can ult into a different lane, gank/defend, then teleport back and continue to do what you were doing. It's great.

Oh, and I bought corki.

I also heard he's one of the top tanks around right now, so I'm willing to give him a shot... being an energy user, he's not too rune-dependant.