Ranking
Original Post
prizes for achievements
There should be prizes for achievements like tc or some items depending on the level of hardness of the achievements and another idea is that you should be able to sell qi for tc but that would make getting higher belts too easy...
Fully supported but 1 thing what about already earned achievements?
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
On no other platform does an achievement warrant a prize. All you get are achievement points, which mean nothing. This proposal only brings problems for the economy.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
yea i dont support it either my old post supporting it was a noob thought this "reward" system would ruin most things just be glad you get achevments they are fun even if no reward
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf
tc for getting acheivements
I think you should get at lest 1000 for getting an acheivement so people work harder for acheivements the amount of tc could vary depending on the acheivement
Trying
The achievement items should be ut.

Not tiered /not tradable Just for the achievement. Such as a collector item. Makes getting achievements worth it.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
If achievements gave tc you could just make alts and do easy achievements.

An Idea demoted to Achievments
Ok, so this will be short and simple.

My idea was that when you get achievements, you can get rewards for it.
Now, everyone is going to say it will get abused.
How about people that have a certain QI can get certain rewards, e.g:

A white belt got the White Belt achievement, so he gets 1 Chronos Force.

Or A 10th Dan gets the "1oth Dan!" achievement, so he gets 12 million chronos grips and 50 trillion chronos DQ rings. ( I am obviously being sarcastic)

so, depending on what achievement you get, determines what items/rewards you get.
Also, keep in mind, those do not have to be the actual things you get.
It would be up to the dev team.
They are trying to sink tc, not put more tc and items out in the market

I would find the quote but I'm too lazy
Don't Be Racist