Ranking
Original Post
Offline/Online indicator in Clans
Basically when you got to your clan wall there is a clan members list showing ranks and other things

Here's what I'm suggesting:
In every member's name in that list there should be an icon whether they are online or offline.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
i don't see what's wrong with this. it could help when one of the members leaves in a war and then you could contact the members that are online.
Looking at the list of online users at the bottom of the main page or typing /sa (mau) ingame works pretty decent too.

But it indeed can be handy sometimes, if it's not too much work it can be worth it.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like this idea. A lot of the time I will only come on my computer if I know some of my clan members are online. Altho yes /rf /sa is more then easy to do when I'm already on my comp I think this can be pretty cool idea. Maybe just have beside their name Offline if they are offline and Online if they are online
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
i don't find it necessary, like zwouter said there is the /sa command for ingame and on the main forum page there is a list of all those signed into the forums at that moment so just ctrl F and find who you are looking for.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Offline/Online indicator in Clans
Originally Posted by Day View Post
i don't find it necessary, like zwouter said there is the /sa command for ingame and on the main forum page there is a list of all those signed into the forums at that moment so just ctrl F and find who you are looking for.

Yes but /sa you have to be ingame. It's convenient to just click "clans" than Ctrl+F. I definitely support this. It'll also help clan leaders to keep track of their members online with convenient colored circles. It's a hassle to do an activity check for the members if you have to constantly do Control and F on the main page.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
we just need bigbro or a bigbro like program,
a list/text file where you can write the clan name or the name of your friend,save it,
and then every time someone from the lists gets online,a popup windows appears saying "nikosefs is on Kickbox1"
without me having to open anything else,it autoruns when i turn my pc on,
no need to open tb,no need to open anything.

just someone please fix bigbro

(also/sa doesn't always works,there are times that i /sa jollyr and even when we are 2-3 members in the same room,/sa shows no one is online. )
Could be neat to have. Better to manage wars to see who's possibly available.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Day View Post

Its not needed but i think this idea is just quite convenient

Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
(also/sa doesn't always works,there are times that i /sa jollyr and even when we are 2-3 members in the same room,/sa shows no one is online. )

Type /rf before you do /sa jollyr to refresh the server list and it should work properly i dont have trouble with it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!