Ranking
Lol. He was just making opinion. People always take it to next step "off yourself" troll or not is just rude lol.
I think he means people who have unnecessary willingness to attack or defend like my self. Guilty as charged. I can recognize it , and maybe hes got a point. Maybe if you could post your opinion with out getting such harsh backlash even outside of wibbles (like his post) we wouldnt actually have complaints. Yes the community is good as proven. But people like to post there opinions too :^) without having to be in well known clique or clan. lol. But again that's just an opinion.

😂 ^ too true
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
I mean personally I wouldn't say I have any complaints because there is always someone offended by something. It's impossible to please everyone, but easy to make everyone mad. I think the issue just lies in the people that don't ignore what people say, because this is the internet, that being said, they'll act different, as has been addressed. Not that it is right to do that, but it's an opinion if it is.