Ranking
Original Post
Loyalty rewards

what it could look like

my idea is a sort of daily loyalty system, where players would get a small reward for playing a certain amount of games each day.

in my screenshot i added 7 circles for the 7 days of the week and i think that the prizes should increase in value as the week goes on, because it would mean that the player had been playing for more consecutive days in a row.

i feel that this addition would encourage people to play more actively, and also encourage newer players (to whom the complexity of the game can seem daunting and/or discouraging) to keep playing the game and hopefully allow them to give it more of a chance before they quit

some issues that i haven't thought of solutions for:
- farming rewards on alts
- playing the set amount of games in a private lobby with a friend to get them finished as quick as possible

please let me know of your thoughts and any solutions for problems
What about for those of us that usually stay away from multiplayer?

This will just be another addition that will discourage us casual players.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Would be awesome to see that login daily reward system

- playing the set amount of games in a private lobby with a friend to get them finished as quick as possible

As for this, i think they could make it count only in public rooms
Undead
Originally Posted by Blair View Post
What about for those of us that usually stay away from multiplayer?

This will just be another addition that will discourage us casual players.

the point of the suggestion is to encourage people to play multiplayer

also how would it discourage you? you haven't lost anything, and if you don't play multiplayer then why should item rewards matter?
Last edited by Surge_old2; Aug 20, 2017 at 08:31 PM.
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
the point of the suggestion is to encourage people to play multiplayer

also how would it discourage you? you haven't lost anything, and if you don't play multiplayer then why should item rewards matter?

honestly I completely agree.

When people play tb for a long time I feel like its because they get involved with the community, which is like the best part of the game

so by having an incentive to play multiplayer you are trying to get people to enjoy the game more and stay longer

also it keeps members here longer

this could be key to helping tb stay alive and can get more fancy and make its way into the future
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
honestly I completely agree.

When people play tb for a long time I feel like its because they get involved with the community, which is like the best part of the game

so by having an incentive to play multiplayer you are trying to get people to enjoy the game more and stay longer

also it keeps members here longer

this could be key to helping tb stay alive and can get more fancy and make its way into the future

yeah, many popular games have rewards for playing games such as hextech boxes in league of legends and loot boxes in overwatch.

this is actually a point i'd like to bring up if my current idea was not implemented: loot crates that spawn after a set number of games, that would include a randomly generated item, much like the system in overwatch and league
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
yeah, many popular games have rewards for playing games such as hextech boxes in league of legends and loot boxes in overwatch.

this is actually a point i'd like to bring up if my current idea was not implemented: loot crates that spawn after a set number of games, that would include a randomly generated item, much like the system in overwatch and league

I can get behind the idea of loot crates

But will they have qi limits on these items? or make them untradable? and if so, you'll be able to end up gathering so many items that the market could end up failing since there will be no need to sell or buy.
Last edited by Lucy; Aug 21, 2017 at 12:14 AM.
|Evil|
I don't exist
A solution for the alt problem on this could be that you need like at least 5th dan to be able to get those rewards
Instead of just having to log in I think we should play like 5 multiplayer games.