Ranking
Original Post
2011 World Championships: General Questions
All questions regarding the World Championships are to be posted here and they will be answered as best as we can.

What is a bye?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bye_%28sports%29

If you have a bye, you automatically get advanced to Round 2 (kickboxing). The deadline for Round 2 is Aug. 12th.

Where is Huck?

Huck is gone from the 10th to the 14th. If you sent any pms to him within the last 24 hours, they will not be answered. Please send them to crux as well as a GM.
Last edited by Huck; Aug 10, 2011 at 07:13 AM.
beep
You've been caught using more than one account for applying. Don't try to find an excuse because it'd be useless, even if you're not guilty.
Long gone
My opponent Lifeblind don't not reply my PM, his last activity was 4 dyas ago. What should I do?
Originally Posted by altwcre666 View Post
I wrote two posts, sent pm to Huck (now I read he is not able to respond) but still got no answer.

I am not in the positive gmt list.

Here's my enquiry:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...292166&page=68

bump
May I ask how long is left of the first round aprox? Since both of the players above me need to duel so that we can continue to round 2.
Sold my dog to join RRO
I don't get it. If I've got bye, then I'm in second round? Becouse my opponent wants to fight me today, but I think that I'm in second round already.
Originally Posted by s7ing View Post
My opponent Lifeblind don't not reply my PM, his last activity was 4 dyas ago. What should I do?

PM me the screenshot of the pm and then i'll organize your match.

Originally Posted by altwcre666 View Post
bump

I'll see what i can do.

Originally Posted by notnoob View Post
May I ask how long is left of the first round aprox? Since both of the players above me need to duel so that we can continue to round 2.

The first round will end today. If any of the players above you are available to play their match you'll be advanced to the third round (since you'll have no opponent)

Originally Posted by Chiddy View Post
I don't get it. If I've got bye, then I'm in second round? Becouse my opponent wants to fight me today, but I think that I'm in second round already.

Yep, you are already in the second round.
Long gone
Originally Posted by loled101 View Post
i dont have an alt that i use can u tell me who it is?

Vindeper.
Long gone
thats my friend not my alt he just comes over cause we are real life friends i swear im not joking
My opponent (predatorxx) is still not answered me. It's about 36 hours now since i sent first pm.