Toribash
Original Post
Taking Clan Events Applications
The Clan Events team needs some new blood, new ideas, etc.

So, we're taking applications for new folks. Send them to Uric, he's in charge. The app doesn't need to be fancy, just state your name, why you want to do it, maybe list some successful events you've done? Be creative, I dunno!
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
No, we are recruiting as many people as we want. If we decide the app is good enough, the person gets in.

EDIT:

If you really want to have a chance to make it on the team, don't just say "I can come up with events" or "I've hosted X events in the past". Instead do the following: "I've hosted X events in the past and here are links to the events" or "Here are some event ideas I've come up with and think could be used for a clan event"

welp lol i didnt make it then good job to those who do though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
@Gum: So it's all about apps ?
It's like applying with a fairly fancy app with no hosting skills can give you a chance in getting in....Doesn't make sense to me.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Just write some basic stuff about yourself and your experience and you got yourself an app. That's what I did atleast.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Natejas View Post
welp lol i didnt make it then good job to those who do though

Originally Posted by Tengo View Post
@Gum: So it's all about apps ?
It's like applying with a fairly fancy app with no hosting skills can give you a chance in getting in....Doesn't make sense to me.

Its not all about the application, but you need to assume that the person looking at the app knows little to nothing about what you have done and you have to tell them what you've hosted. I can guarantee not one member of the clan events team knows every single event hosted and who hosted them, but we would know what you hosted if you showed us what you've done.

This job is a creative job. Showing us your creativity will give you a better chance to get it, that's what I meant. If you send in an app saying you will come up with stuff without backing that up by telling us an event WIP or showing us something you've hosted successfully, it lowers your chances.

Your app can be the fanciest best application ever, but if you don't show that you can come up with good events to host and that you can host them, your chances are no better than anyone else.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think I should apply, I've held an event

Edit: Sent application to Uric.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Aug 31, 2011 at 04:58 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
there go my chancesmine is not much creative.i dont think its creative at all.so good luck too all of u who aplied
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
Its not all about the application, but you need to assume that the person looking at the app knows little to nothing about what you have done and you have to tell them what you've hosted. I can guarantee not one member of the clan events team knows every single event hosted and who hosted them, but we would know what you hosted if you showed us what you've done.

This job is a creative job. Showing us your creativity will give you a better chance to get it, that's what I meant. If you send in an app saying you will come up with stuff without backing that up by telling us an event WIP or showing us something you've hosted successfully, it lowers your chances.

Your app can be the fanciest best application ever, but if you don't show that you can come up with good events to host and that you can host them, your chances are no better than anyone else.

Thanks for clearing stuff up for me <3
I just hated how applying to GATA was all about how fancy your app is not your art....But this is extremely off topic so I should probably stop posting here.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Nope.
But having an event WIP in your app will help your chances.

Well I wish you spoke earlier gum
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Madness