Toribash
My only problem with this replay is the skeet, it was a very slow throw, and I think you could have done it much faster considering the speed of the rest of the replay. And also, I'm not a fan of grabs, but that's just personal preference.

7/10
Opener was awkward and looked kind of amateur. This replay didn't flow very well, and it wasn't very fluid, but it was fast, and speed is usually good. I agree with Both above comments, you relied on grab too much, and the skeet wasn't great. You did however get tons of dismemberments, so you did really well in that department. Decent, but I've seen you do better.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Opener was awkward and looked kind of amateur. This replay didn't flow very well, and it wasn't very fluid, but it was fast, and speed is usually good. I agree with Both above comments, you relied on grab too much, and the skeet wasn't great. You did however get tons of dismemberments, so you did really well in that department. Decent, but I've seen you do better.

Thanks, man. And I started that replay messing around in sp, so I didn't try at all.

Anyways, I used the opener to make a manip which I quite like, and my momentum led to a surprisingly easy 5 dm boom!
Attached Files
I don't like the way you contracted your knee, and then immediately extended it at frame 392, it was very twitchy, and your shoulder movement at frame 390 was bad too, I don't like the way you lowered your left shoulder to push off the ground, and then you raised it to manipulate Uke. Finally, I don't like the way you hit Uke's head with your shoulder, it made the replay look messy, but I really liked the boom, good job getting that chest piece out.

7/10
Not your best work, first of all, I don't like the way your knee started to extend because it was relaxed, and then immediately contracted at frame 299. The split was just ugly, you scraped the chest piece with the side of your shin. And finally, I think you are still relying too much on grabs, especially on the first hit. However, the flow was nice besides the knee thing at 299.

5.5/10
I see where NightShade is coming from, but a 5.5/10 is dead wrong. I agree with his points (the extending leg that contracts, then the shinny chest kick) but it's still awesome. Really fast, generally really smooth. Lots of damage and a nice pose. Great replay.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Like a helicopterz.

Same opener as previous replay.
Attached Files
#Water - Like a Helicopter.rpl (76.8 KB, 53 views)
Wow, that was a super creative kick.

Not much to say bad about it, had a lot of power, didn't see it coming, flowed well.

Super neat stuff
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
2 good 4 me

8/10
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen