Toribash
OfPhailure waz cooler
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
I made my name ofphailure back in the day because once on my other account my brother and I saw someone /em the phrase 'PHAIL!!!' when they fell over in some skateboard mod or something and we thought it was the funniest thing in the world
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
do u like the new eminem song
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
why leave us alone when I was msquad . We had Moonshake look after us but he couldn't make food as good as you.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
sorry brother I got a great job shortly after I got msquad lead and I was also volunteering at that time, I didn't have much time for toribash between all that. I also discovered that I'm not so good at the being in charge thing. I don't regret quitting but I do regret upsetting all my market bros
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Originally Posted by phail View Post
sorry brother I got a great job shortly after I got msquad lead and I was also volunteering at that time, I didn't have much time for toribash between all that. I also discovered that I'm not so good at the being in charge thing. I don't regret quitting but I do regret upsetting all my market bros

rip phail mslead nvr4get
Started off strong but then you got too busy, and sick and stuff :c
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation