Ranking
100% agree, i believe the whole community should vote since we have shit ton of active players

Here is my vote

:)

It probably wouldn't have a chance due to Toribash not being a very well known game. I doubt Sakarai would put them in even with a decent amount of votes, simply because of that fact that many people won't even know where the characters are from.

Like that logo btw.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
I doubt most people that play Smash know where duck hunt, ROB, Game and watch, etc ACTUALLY are. so. We have a chance. It'll be pretty amazing if they choose us as the new character.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
I doubt most people that play Smash know where duck hunt, ROB, Game and watch, etc ACTUALLY are. so. We have a chance. It'll be pretty amazing if they choose us as the new character.

The difference between those NINTENDO characters and those of an online indie game is the reason for that exception.

The chances of them adding a Nintendo character that some people don't know is far higher than a 3rd party character that some people don't know. Hell even one of Nintendo's characters was dropped for Sm4sh due to Sakarai knowing they're not well-known in the west (Takamaru.)
---------------
I don't mean to burst your bubble or anything, honestly, but I feel like we've been given the chance to actually get a character into Smash, if not multiple characters.
We should think about this seriously and not just suggest random or obscure characters that won't hold up against some bigger names, because honestly I don't think they'll even be considered and it could end up just being annoying for them as it would just add to the other ridiculous ideas like Goku or Waluigi.
Last edited by Snook; Apr 21, 2015 at 09:45 PM.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Casted my vote, like it's been said though. It's highly unlikely it will be chosen but worth a shot right?
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
ROYS OUR BOY
O
Y
S

O
U
R

B
O
Y

In all seriousness, there is no chance of an indie game character making it onto the roster. I would much rather vote for Lucas or Ice Climbers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Uh shmevin

----
More Zelda/Kirby characters please. No young link love here?? So much potential with masks from Majoras mask Similar to pokemon trainer choosing different pokemon, Iron boots fierce Diety final smash, Maybe some Bandana Dee from Adventure wii? That spear could do some damage, his moveset is pretty much created already in that game.
And hey Banjo kazooie anyone? Phil Spencer from microsoft actually supports this idea, MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Last edited by Snook; Apr 21, 2015 at 10:29 PM.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Yes, it is unlikely, but why suggest something that already has a big chance of getting in?
(the ex smash characters listed above)
I see this as an opportunity of not just suggestion your favorite video-game character,
but also showing Nintendo what kinds of characters fans would want in their game.
(indie game characters, etc)
No harm in hoping/wishing.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I voted for Zubaz. Because the more fighting games the Baz gets in, the better. Divekick is not enough, we must push onwards.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games