Toribash
Original Post
The Item Forgers are Recruiting!

Hello all and welcome to the Item Forger recruitment thread!

If you've never heard of the Item Forgers, or are just not sure as to what we do, let me explain:
The Forgers are in charge of creating brand spankin' new items for you, the players to enjoy!

We Create
Colors
Hairs
Misc items
3D objects, and more!

We're currently looking for people with certain skills to aid us in bringing you all awesome content. What are these skills you ask? Well, read below!

Requirements
Activity - This is an obvious requirement. If you plan to apply, make sure you have free time.

Clean Background - We need to be able to trust you, so make sure that you are someone we can trust.

Modeling and/or Texturing Experience - This is one of the most important aspects. All forgers are required to be able to create some sort of content, whether it be texturing, or 3D modeling.

When creating your app, include examples of either 3D modeling or texturing, any apps that do not have these with be ignored!

Send all applications to Erth.
Last edited by Icky; Feb 20, 2016 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Erth now runs IFs as part of GMTeam
Done with this community, you guys suck.
I mostly operate off of Modo and Cinemad 4D, as I spend most of my time in one or the other, but I don't know if they can export .obj because everything I ever made was just for myself.
For toribash 3D items what's the polymer limit? I have a few bits and pieces lying around but they're all above 1000 polymers and I'm not sure that would be feasible.

Could you elaborate on the clean past? Is it strictly no warnings or infractions or no major bans or somewhere in between?

Can screenshots of hair made in the ingame item forger be used as part of a portfolio?

Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
neko: I really don't know, I make something to match a replay in single-player, and if it loads it works, if it doesnt, I go down a layer on the mesh.
I applied.
Originally Posted by neko View Post
For toribash 3D items what's the polymer limit? I have a few bits and pieces lying around but they're all above 1000 polymers and I'm not sure that would be feasible.

Could you elaborate on the clean past? Is it strictly no warnings or infractions or no major bans or somewhere in between?

Can screenshots of hair made in the ingame item forger be used as part of a portfolio?

Thanks.

Try to keep the poly count to less than 1000
Sorry was doing some chemistry stuff at the time haha, yeah I meant polycount.

You know unless you need someone to make you some plastics... cause i'm your guy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Good Luck to all that apply! I may be taking an online 3D modeling corse in school next year ^^. This year, not so much. I have no experience with Modeling. It looks fun though.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
good luck for all that apply.
make cool items for us ;)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .