ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
/dl bostaff and listen to the hit sounds

No thanks I need to sleep well tonight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
So apparently I hit on the money when it came to the repetitive shit. And I forgot about the Zelda games, top 10 annoying shit right there.

Also:
Navi
Baby in yoshi's island
And as a added bonus:
In resident evil 4 when regeneraters are near. Less annoying, more "FUCK NO NO NO NO NO NO NO"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Going along with Diablo, in the third game any death audio of the Soul Lasher or Blood Clan Khazra Shaman in Act 3.
Originally Posted by macho89 View Post
Idk guys but I swear angry Enderman is the worst of the fuckin worst. I am 17 but looking at Enderman is still scaring me.

The sound is not really annoying to me but DAMN RIGHT IT'S SCARY. I think the more annoying sounds on minecraft are the Creeper's and the Spider's *shivers*
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
It's always some kind of overly repeated sentence, for me it's "You must gather your party before venturing forth" off the BG games. Grrr.

Also, Imoen's voice when the frequency of character speach is set to the maximum, It took me a few days before I realized I could change it xD
I was playing with my first language tho (french), and I think her voice is much more annoying in french, made me wanna slap her with a morningstar.
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
Also, Imoen's voice when the frequency of character speach is set to the maximum, It took me a few days before I realized I could change it xD
I was playing with my first language tho (french), and I think her voice is much more annoying in french, made me wanna slap her with a morningstar.

YOU'RE A QUEER FELLOW.

Polish dub of baldurs gate was amazing, but with the sheer amount of times I've heard the "gather party" line, not even divine dubbing would help.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
"More gold is required" forgot the game, I think it was warcraft? But seriously, the words along with his accent really annoys me.

More work?
Jobs done
Thats it im dead
Yes m'lord?

whatchu want me do
whaaats happenin

Ive remembered sooooooooooooooooooo many sounds from warcraft 3 ive practically remembered all of the audio and which unit it belongs too
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit