Ranking
go ahead and do 100, you know what? lets change it to 1 trick per person, after you aka lets re start so each goes twice in the replay.

Also the tricks were quite good while you where dodging that blade, I didnt really like the start nor the grab but the rest was fine, gj, keep working on it
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
That was actually quite nice ray, maybe try to go a bit more realistic, cause even tho you had some nice flow and most of your moves were smooth it could use a bit of work
Steam
This all my entry reps for Dopener Challenge

too ez...
Attached Files
Dopener Challenge Rep 1.rpl (27.9 KB, 2 views)
Dopener Challenge Rep 2.rpl (33.3 KB, 2 views)
Dopener Challenge Rep 3.rpl (47.2 KB, 2 views)
Dopener Challenge Rep 4.rpl (53.0 KB, 3 views)
360 Spar.rpl (89.2 KB, 3 views)
SONAPYYY SONAPYYY

BADEST REPLAY EVER <3
Attached Files
1.rpl (567.6 KB, 5 views)
SONAPYYYYY SONAPYYYYY
SONAPYYYYY SONAPYYYYY
~Don't spam replays, top 2 a day since giving CnC to spam is annoying
~If you want CnC then CnC The others ~Onso

Steam
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post

what didi i spam ?
SONAPYYYYY SONAPYYYYY
SONAPYYYYY SONAPYYYYY
Spam is for draigo,max of 2 replays per post
For you,rule you must cnc the replay above before posting your own
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
360 Spar.rpl : The idea was original but it could've been better, try to look smoother, idk try doing regulars spars to get the idea.
The madman with 360 was better, you could ask vic, ray, alpha, etc lmao to give you some better cnc I am mostly a parkourer, and I kinda try sparring and tricking. Try to get more booms and dms in general, also nice openers are a plus

1: I didnt get if that was a tricking replay or a sparring replay, lmao. Most of your tricks were quite good, nm to say I am not a tricker lmao, you shouldn't have got so close to the other guy maybe, and some tricks were a bit rushy but mostly cause it was mp, gj
Attached Files
yet an other spar burke.rpl (739.5 KB, 7 views)
Steam
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
360 Spar.rpl : The idea was original but it could've been better, try to look smoother, idk try doing regulars spars to get the idea.
The madman with 360 was better, you could ask vic, ray, alpha, etc lmao to give you some better cnc I am mostly a parkourer, and I kinda try sparring and tricking. Try to get more booms and dms in general, also nice openers are a plus

1: I didnt get if that was a tricking replay or a sparring replay, lmao. Most of your tricks were quite good, nm to say I am not a tricker lmao, you shouldn't have got so close to the other guy maybe, and some tricks were a bit rushy but mostly cause it was mp, gj

idk man BUT try to do deffernt launches and deffrent hits :P
SONAPYYYYY SONAPYYYYY
SONAPYYYYY SONAPYYYYY