ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Events should be specifically made for players based on their skill
Events is a great way for players to have fun, challenge themselves and earn rewards if their performance stands out compared to everyone else. However, I'm starting to see skilled players winning more prizes then newbies due to the skill gap and the amount of time needed to complete the task, resulting in those who spent hours trying to achieve the goal that they set themselves leave with nothing, which isn't fun for them, especially when events are purely based on skill, and the majority of the new players are confused because they don't know the fundamentals of each joint.

I'd like to see events where it is specifically made for players who only just started in the game, which will support them and encourage them to keep on playing the game. They shouldn't be too complicated for them to achieve, nor too simple to the point where they are able to complete the event without fully committing themselves to it. Pros shouldn't be allowed to compete in events that are made for new comers as they will easily dominate the competition.

I'm not saying that events should completely overlook players who know the fundamentals of the game. Events that are meant for those players should be more challenging and rewarding. New players should be warned that events that aren't suited for their skill may find it difficult to complete the task.

I hope that players who are new to the game are able to have fun in events instead of being separated because of the amount of skill needed to do so.
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
"They shouldn't be too complicated for them to achieve, nor too simple to the point where they are able to complete the event without fully committing themselves to it."

That sounds like the toilet in the wall event, ofc really good players will get the first place prize but the newer people can still get a prize if they can get through, and if they want to push themselves they can try to get the middle prize e.g "go head first", pros can't rob those prizes. I mean it does make sense that the better people are getting better rewards.

Also the ranked system sort of works like this, you can get ok prizes at the beginning, and as you improve you can get even better prizes for 'committing' more to the game. You do have to be brown belt i think, but that's not too far from white belt and the belt itself gives newer players something to work up to before wanting to participate in events without even knowing what 'contract' means.

A lot of events are also ran by people of the community, and their rules are their choice. But it looks like some of ES events are already do-able for everyone.
(●´ω`●)