ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I need to improve my guy's movement
Hello there. First of all, i have been playing this game for a long time now, probably
3 years or so. The first year i was screwing around in free play, doing alot of fails and mistakes. It was fun.
2th year i quit this game.
Today i came back and played since beginning 2015. Im a veteran, middle blue belt.
I know how to properly move my guy, i have been doing smooth head kicks problemless in free play (I figured out moves myself), i practiced aikido on free play with balancing and throwing uke on the ground. After that i challenged uke multiple times, but his AI sucks as he does one move at the start of the match then just freezes in a position. Then i played MP fighting some white belts to improve.
Yes this is a new account. In original iam blue belt. But sometimes i cant control my guy and do what i want. Since now iam practicing in SP. Any tipps how to improve movement?
In multiplayer, a grab can affect whether or not your joint will bend. This can be called joint lock. In SP if you're talking about skin what you envision in your head, then remember that a move comes from every joint not just one, so try to make sure u contract that neck to see if your ghost changes, as your head does weigh a shit ton anyway. Also, press B in single player so that you can see both ghosts at the same time. Hope this helped. PM me if you want to do some 1 on 1 training.
improve movements?
ermh idk just keep practicing and u'll find ur own style in sp.
in mp is like the same of sp(xspar,pk mods ecc.) in abd or others competitive mods movements r useless.
ok
well like ddd said,both ghosts enabled does help alot but for me,like i have said online to a few players,
its about reaction on outcome.

What does this mean?

Everybody can learn or copy an opener,but what happens if you brake?
you go all relaxed and your body starts to follow a path depending how you got hit.
Learning to react on that is especially helpful and you can't do that with
1 ghost,both ghosts needed so you can see the collisions.

Hope that helps.