Ranking

Mann. I just can't get over this guy!! Beautiful
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
I don't know if anyone alredy click in the link that is on my sig...
But actually, it's my youtube music channel, where i do play something named Launchpad, it's hard to explain, easier when you just look at it.
But basically, it's an instrument that produces song whenever you press the right button. Yes, i've mapped those songs, and the lights and then played.

#SupportsAccepted

Cool stuff

Kratos

Yeah i watched some of your vids and they are reallu cool. A few years ago someone preformed at my school with one of those. Do you put in the sounds beforhand and guve each sound a different button? Or does each button have a permanent sound
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
@Flamesmash
With the right program, you can set what sound will it be. So, yeah, it's not permanent.
asd
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
I don't know if anyone alredy click in the link that is on my sig...
But actually, it's my youtube music channel, where i do play something named Launchpad, it's hard to explain, easier when you just look at it.
But basically, it's an instrument that produces song whenever you press the right button. Yes, i've mapped those songs, and the lights and then played.

#SupportsAccepted

Cool stuff

TBH I am not into FNAF, but I <3 that song...
Kratos fascinating stuff, great !

krulls wt great things you make, and so different in style, jack of all trades type of production you got !

For music some of my all time favs:

you tube`s for some great classicks

etc
Last edited by hazelbud; Jul 10, 2015 at 10:56 AM. Reason: fixing broken links
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
New video i made. The focus is the music but i guess i did something good with the effects.
Don't ya think?