Ranking
Original Post
[REL] Kama
Requested by a friend.

Just like real kama, try not to lose a finger!
kama.tbm
Last edited by siku; Jun 19, 2009 at 07:08 PM.
/set gr 0 0 -30
Not innovative, but it fills a niche and works nicely.
Why the [WIP]?
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
I dunno.. it wont let me play my own mods in MP so I just put [WIP] cause no one seems to care to make it MP.. thus it's not really [REL] right? ~_~ I couldn't think of a better way to put it without it being disregarded entirely
/set gr 0 0 -30
[REL] applies to any mod that you release. It has nothing to do with whether or not it's been uploaded and approved for online play.
This mod is quite finished, so it's not exactly a [Work In Progress], is it?

If you want your mod approved for online play, contact MrPoptart, he can do it.
Mod Pack
Okay so whoever changed it could potentially change the DBZ ([WIP] DBZ DoubleDagR) one too if that's the case.

Edit: FYI I'm waiting for other mods to be approved and I did send a PM to MrPoptart that he hasn't returned.. He's busy though so it's totally understandable but nevertheless I'm waiting for him to at least reject them so I know what I did wrong
Last edited by DoubleDagR; Dec 6, 2008 at 11:04 PM.
/set gr 0 0 -30
I saw that. I've asked veb to give me permission to approve mods as well, so we can share the workload.
Mod Pack
Well.. I'm waiting for feedback as to the matchframes; in my other mods I put low matchframes because the weapons are instagib and having people wait for their turn for this map would be.. 12 minutes, 30 seconds maximum which I think is far too long for online play with instagib weapons.. no one's going to wait 12 minutes for their opponent to chop their body up... (Notice the decap headkick @ 60 frames...) and THAT'S WHY IT WAS [WIP] and I'm not happy with whoever changed it.. but I don't even know who changed it but it doesn't matter, the point is that this mod isn't totally set up for MP yet.. and the submitted one will differ, of course, people can change the settings in game with the commands list but I'd like to have it so people can just load it without tweaking and have a fun game... instead of having to /reset constantly and waste peoples time (their own & others).. The actual MP version would be MPkama.. to be released when I submit it to be approved... so if and when you want me to submit that version I will..
/set gr 0 0 -30