Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Dirty Hobo Head
This is a request from imapirate. He asked me to create a thread for people CnC. So here it is (:

Pictures of it:

Click >

Flat

I'll make 3 more versions of it, and CnC is the only reason of this thread, so tell me what you think about it
Accepting art requests. yay
I think the hair is a bit too clean, considering the title, and I quite like the shading on the nose and cheeks. Also, I think the goatee area is a bit too separated from the rest of the beard.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
looks more like a zombie than a hobo
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!
Add like....eye stuff to his eyes
But give him like a lazy eye and add like some brown and other dirty features to his hair and face nd stuff
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Definitely needs a pupil and an iris.
Like Nate said, maybe a lazy eye.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Ross, I think he's enough dirty. More dirt would make him look like a dead person, I think.

Dothgar, whatever.

Natejas and ThePirateKing, I think i'll add pupils on the head, probably.

Thanks for all the opinions
i would prefer more structure on the hair only because it is taking 50% of the head. As of now it just looks like a bunch of lines which are made worse by the horizontal exaggeration on the sphere.
Chillz, the hair is not bad IMO. If I made it vertically it would take hours and it would't be really better, I think.

--------

version with pupils:

Last edited by MrPlesaure; Feb 17, 2014 at 09:41 PM.
Originally Posted by MrPlesaure View Post
Ross, I think he's enough dirty. More dirt would make him look like a dead person, I think.

Dothgar, whatever.

Natejas and ThePirateKing, I think i'll add pupils on the head, probably.

Thanks for all the opinions

You create a thread to ask for CnC and when people do give you CnC you respond with shit like this?
Grow up. You are FAR from a good artist. You'd get way better if you actually take criticism at heart.

The worst part is that this isn't the first time you did this.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.