Toribash
Original Post
The Acrobatic Series (and other projects)
Hi ppl! will be working on some mods for an "AcrobatModname" series...

the consept/idea behind this series is to get the acrobatic battles(with is a pretty old consept) to a new level...(that will be a pretty new consept...just wait and ull see)

the first releasse of the "AcrobatSwing" is already done and waits for aproval...

the second releasse of "AcrobatSwing" ("AcrobatSwing2") is already done and waits for aproval...

i plan to make the distance from the ropes of each player greater, making the players to get speedy, grab the rope, releace from the rope in the other side, and finaly, colide in mid-air for battle.

SCREENSHOTS OF THE "AcrobatSwing2":

The battle start and the players grab the rope.

Players releace from the rope and start theyr attack moves...

Players crash-attack in midair, and depending on server settings, the battle is solved by DQ, DMG or even THE BATTLE CONTINUES ONCE IN THE GROUND!(sry for the "draw" thing...)

plz test the mod, leave ur comments and reviews abolt this first version of the AcrobatSwing and say what you would like or not for the next releace...

IMPORTANT:
CREDITS FOR THE MPSwing.tbm TO Skazz(Who claimed to be the maker of the MPSwing.tbm mod...im not responsible for any owner/maker rights issues due to his claim)...THE MOD WAS MODIFIED/SOURCECODE-USED TO CREATE THE AcrobatSwing2.tbm MOD.

"AcrobatSwing2.tbm": http://www.toribash.com/cp/data/mod/acrobatswing2.tbm
Last edited by EagleClaws; Dec 14, 2008 at 11:49 AM.
isn't that mod already made?Swing.tbm par chance?
A SMod Team Moderated Message:
alikambe10 is a fag
no its not...
and the other mod is MPSwing.tbm no just swing.tbm...

this mod is a modified MPSwing...(UPDATE: NOW IN v2 ITS EVEN MORE MODIFIED...ABSOLUTELY NOT A RENAMED OF THE MPSwing)

PLZ REMEMBER TO READ CAREFULLY THE STARTING POST BEFORE POSTING THINGS IN ERROR, BASED ON THE SCREENSHOTS!(and even the screenshots show its NOT a renamed copy, but a modified version of the same mod)

ALSO REMEMBER THAT ITS RECOMENDED TO DOWNLOAD AND TEST THE MOD BEFORE POSTING, SO YOU DONT SAY THINGS IN ERROR.

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.toribash.com/cp/data/mod/acrobatswing.tbm (firefox users can right-click and "save link as..."...IE users may have to create the .tbm file and then copy-paste the text shown into it) (mod install folder is: Toribash0-3.69\data\mod\)
Last edited by EagleClaws; Dec 13, 2008 at 10:08 PM.
all you did was change the physics on mp_swing.tbm...
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Originally Posted by grumpyman2 View Post
all you did was change the physics on mp_swing.tbm...

yes...i didnt sayd i made 100% of the mod did i?

(IMPORTANT: grumpy was talking abolt the first releace or v1)

plz dont missunderstand things...THIS IS A MOD THAT GIVES NEW GAMEPLAY EXPERIENCE TO A MOD THAT ALREADY EXISTS...

the next version of this mod is the one that will really have objects modification...so plz be calm and patient...

aways remembering that the credits for the MPSwing.tbm and the jousting.tbm mods go to its ORIGINAL AUTHORS and NOT to me...
Last edited by EagleClaws; Dec 13, 2008 at 10:10 PM.
Well you can do almost the same by changing the gravity and distance in MPswing. That's not so awesome mod
]
Originally Posted by Danvari View Post
Well you can do almost the same by changing the gravity and distance in MPswing. That's not so awesome mod

hehehe..i know...but its for now...

just wait the second releasse man...i promice, it wont disapoint...

UPDATE AND IMPORTANT NEWS: SECOND RELEASSE OF THE "AcrobatSwing" IS FINISHED AND WILL BE UPLOADED SOON(UPDATE: IS ALREADY AVAILABLE). THE STARTING POST WAS UPDATED...IT DONT SHOWS THE FIRST RELEACE SCREENSHOTS ANYMORE.

LINK TO AcrobatSwing2 in the initial post!
Last edited by EagleClaws; Dec 13, 2008 at 10:11 PM.
How 'bout some screenshots? Before I close your thread?
Also, THE ONE WHO MADE IT would be me, in the case of mpswing.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
Originally Posted by Skazz View Post
How 'bout some screenshots? Before I close your thread?
Also, THE ONE WHO MADE IT would be me, in the case of mpswing.

screenshots uploaded...sorry for the great "draw" on the midair colision(where the fight happens) screenshot...gonna post better ones when i can if topic not closed untill tomorows night...

CREDITS LINE CHANGED TO:

IMPORTANT:
CREDITS FOR THE MPSwing.tbm TO Skazz(Who claimed to be the maker of the MPSwing.tbm mod...im not responsible for any owner/maker rights issues due to his claim)...THE MOD WAS MODIFIED/SOURCECODE-USED TO CREATE THE AcrobatSwing2.tbm MOD.

UPDATE:
AcrobatSwing3.tbm IS ALREADY UNDERWORKING!
this 3rd releace will have a 3rd rope at the centre! so the players fight for a place at the middle rope(and the looser falls for the DQ on the ground)

this one will take more time to be releaced due the fact i have to convert the horizontal starting ropes source-code to a vertical starting rope at the exact centre of the match...(with is not a heavy duty but takes longer than simply extending the space betwin the ropes...)

im also starting to plan the AcrobatSIB.tbm(AcrobaticSwingIntoBattle)...with will probably be a bigger swingintobattle with rotatori bars for easyer travel to the other side...

i also had the idea of a HumanTetris.tbm mod...with is probably what ill work into after the AcrobatSIM.tbm... the major problem i'll face is that will have to use wheels for it to work and it will have to be enought great so the wheels dont make it fall to the side...

IMPORTANT: PLZ DO NOT CLOSE THIS THREAD BECOUSE THIS TOPIC IS GOING TO BE USED FOR THE FULL "ACROBAT" SERIES AND MAYBE FOR MY OTHER PROJECTS AS WELL.
Last edited by EagleClaws; Dec 14, 2008 at 11:53 AM.