Ranking
Original Post
[APP] Evolution
1. Structure: We have currently 1 leader but when we are official we will decide on another to keep a balance in the clan.We all are friends in this clan,we all get along great and learn from eachother to become stronger.We are all friends so i dont think there will be any fighting.

2. Organization: When we do get official,it will be easier to make sure everything is balanced with no troubles.If someone does something wrong of acts out,we will have a group of the most active,mature,and fair members to have a meeting and decide what the punishment should be.

3. Activeness: The current only leader is me (until we get another) and i am VERY active both in game and forums.All my members are active in both as far as i know.If someone goes on a vacation,grounded,or leaving for any reason the members are required to PM me.If someone isnt active for a while without telling me,that member will be kicked.

4. Control: If a member acts out or misbehaves, the leader or leader's will call a meeting or a group of members i mentioned in organization section which will talk it over and discuss if it calls for a kick.If its very bad its an immediate kick,if not they will be warned once and ONLY once.

I think thats it =D

Not very good at these kinds of things so please go easy on me.

P.S: 50k was sent to veb
Last edited by Tripstone; Jan 1, 2008 at 01:48 AM.
i can folow that , ill just shuddup and fight in the corner...although ive never seen a corner in kick box
Oldschooler | Evolution
Spars
I personally love this clan, they already helped SXC in a problem that we had with another clan (without any of our members asking for help) They have very good members and Tripstone is a great leader.

Hope you guys make it

<3,
Bman
Do we really need another clan that will die in a months time?
=\

If it does become official I think we should wait until some of the other clans die. Its getting ridiculous. Too many half-ass clans with shitty members and even worse leaders.
I r Batdude.
Originally Posted by tripstone View Post
isha you just hate me thats the only reason why.

Holy crap you're fast. =P

I don't hate you per-say. But I don't like you all that well either, but then again I don't like a lot of people...
I r Batdude.
Originally Posted by isha View Post
Do we really need another clan that will die in a months time?
=\

If it does become official I think we should wait until some of the other clans die. Its getting ridiculous. Too many half-ass clans with shitty members and even worse leaders.

Agreed.
10TH DAN PINK BELT
Just leave him alone. If it does become official, we'll see if its any good. As far as I can see, the members are all good except clownhunter, but thats a different story =P I say GL with this clan.
Your shits weak.