ES Recruitment Drive
Well yeah, I was quite rushing Tori's moves during the last few spins and hits. I feared that I would lose all of the momentum if I hold/relax something (idk I was sleepy when I was making that part lmao). As for uke, I didn't really have any plans for him. I just did what was available (I actually thought his moves were terrible).

I feel like uploading my self-spar last year from the [MAU] thread for a reference of my progress.

Thanks for the great CnC �oom
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Aug 1, 2017 at 06:11 PM.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Here's some replays that I made while i was bored. (The second one wasnt as bad as the first)
Attached Files
#boredd.rpl (102.1 KB, 12 views)
#Stillbored.rpl (87.5 KB, 11 views)
#boredd - opener could have been ok if u didnt hold all right after grabbing ur foot
the shoulder lower to put urself on ur feet was bad or atleast the extention after was bc when u extended ur knees to jump it looked bad because instead of getting actual upwards momentum it just made ur abs bend back which also made u lose momentum simultaneously so it made the whole motion look really shit
doesnt look like u knew what 2 do with ur arms when u jumped
not that there is a staple thing but it looks dumb if u contract an elbow mid tuck and then relax it so it just flies out again
decap was ??
good landing

stillbored had a lot of potential but it looked like u gave up on looking good the second ur first kick hit and just wanted to get a decap a lot

idk if u spent any time on these but next time do !
baha
I appreciate the CNC, i didnt really put time into those 2 it since i was about to sleep (i think it only took me 10 mins on each replay)

ANYWAYS

Instead of working on a self-spar, I've decided to do a Manip since I havent made a single manip in my whole 2 years of toribash.

Im kinda proud of this since the decap was smoother that what i had expected.

I know the manip is barely even a manip since uke barely flew, but eh, its my first time.
Attached Files
###Manip - Boneless.rpl (330.2 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Aug 7, 2017 at 02:26 PM.
Very twitchy, opener was generic and you started a manip with a grab :oo
The split kick was nice everything else was bad imo
4/10