Ranking
Original Post
CSS - Dark theme
hi you guys, been working on this one for quite some time now, i shared it before but now it's in a pretty nearly finished state

screenshots

would love to hear your thoughts about it, as well as any improvements i could make or suggestions
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
hi you guys, been working on this one for quite some time now, i shared it before but now it's in a pretty nearly finished state

screenshots

would love to hear your thoughts about it, as well as any improvements i could make or suggestions

lol my forums already look like t hat
ok
It makes me feel sleepy but it looks kinda neat at some point.
It will looks a bit better if you add a different color/a little bit of shading on every subforums top imo.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by raiken View Post
It makes me feel sleepy but it looks kinda neat at some point.
It will looks a bit better if you add a different color/a little bit of shading on every subforums top imo.

i tried to keep it as similar to the normal forums as possible, only making things darker really. it's meant to be so the forum doesn't create as much eye strain when reading at night

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=606841
this is absolutely glorious and a must have thing for late night dwellers and well those who hate the bright white screens

also the color scheme is extremely neat too, as there are no distracting colors and the whole thing looks solid, great job!

if you would be so kind, could you also check to make textbox background for posts black (for editor mode, not the quick WYCIWYG) you know, that a/A thing
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Amazing idea, considering i just now in the middle of the night got up and booted up forums and essentially got blinded by the white that the forum has.

Most platforms like twitch/youtube and other sites usualy have a "dark mode" wich is a go-to thing for me since well, it's less straining on the eyes and is actually better looking in my opinion.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by snake View Post
this is absolutely glorious and a must have thing for late night dwellers and well those who hate the bright white screens

also the color scheme is extremely neat too, as there are no distracting colors and the whole thing looks solid, great job!

if you would be so kind, could you also check to make textbox background for posts black (for editor mode, not the quick WYCIWYG) you know, that a/A thing

thanks for the comments, will work on it
Everything is neat to me.
Just one thing, so all username color on post will have the same color, including the staff? Imo keep the staff color
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you