Ranking
Original Post
Dream House
Okey, I think everyone of us thought , at least for 1 time, at a dream house.
For me, a dream house (tehnically) would be a house with many rooms, many bedrooms and a living room which would have on a whole wall a big screen, a 3d screen.

What about you? ;)
buying items with usd
^
Nothing else to say but....
Other then that, I want a full arcade room, of every single video game on the planet. I'd be all like "OMG HOT CHICKS PLAYING GOLDEN AXE! DAT IS SOOOO HOT!".
I would want it on a cliff, where cliff jumping is possible. That way, instead of having a shower in the morning, I would run out the door in my pajamas, and jump while screaming " Yippy-ka-yee, Motherfuckers!"

I would also want to have an arcade room, and possibly y own personal gym and indoor sports court. I would also love an indoor pool. It should have a slide into it, that is hidden in a wall in the bedroom. That way, when the weather is wild, I just slide down to the pool instead of jumping off a cliff.

I would love a big kitchen, with my own personal cook. The fridge HAS to be the size of a room ( and filled with soda and beer).

The bathroom has to have a sea theme to it. I mean makeshift aquariums and stuff. The shower head will be the shape of an octopus. Also, I want a big ass bath tub, the size of a jacuzzi.

I would love a beautiful garden, so that I can relax in it when I feel like it, perhaps read a good book or just have a nap on the bench.

The big bedroom has to be huge and have a huge screen on the wall, the bed must be extremely comfortable and must be the size of a California king bed.

The living room would have space for all the kids to play sports and have fun. I also want a huge sofa that is hand autographed by a shitload of famous people.

I would like to have a small amusement park at the back of the house. The kids could then have parties and stuff when they are older. (Yeah, I'm gonna be the cool parent)

Finally, I would like all the rooms to be painted a different color.

Kitchen: Lime
Bathroom: Aqua
Big bedroom: Red
Living Room: Teal
Arcade/Other games room: Rainbow
The gym/Indoor Sports room: White wall with graffiti made by professional graffiti makers.
Originally Posted by bjdjking View Post
I would want it on a cliff, where cliff jumping is possible. That way, instead of having a shower in the morning, I would run out the door in my pajamas, and jump while screaming " Yippy-ka-yee, Motherfuckers!"

I would also want to have an arcade room, and possibly y own personal gym and indoor sports court. I would also love an indoor pool. It should have a slide into it, that is hidden in a wall in the bedroom. That way, when the weather is wild, I just slide down to the pool instead of jumping off a cliff.

I would love a big kitchen, with my own personal cook. The fridge HAS to be the size of a room ( and filled with soda and beer).

The bathroom has to have a sea theme to it. I mean makeshift aquariums and stuff. The shower head will be the shape of an octopus. Also, I want a big ass bath tub, the size of a jacuzzi.

I would love a beautiful garden, so that I can relax in it when I feel like it, perhaps read a good book or just have a nap on the bench.

The big bedroom has to be huge and have a huge screen on the wall, the bed must be extremely comfortable and must be the size of a California king bed.

The living room would have space for all the kids to play sports and have fun. I also want a huge sofa that is hand autographed by a shitload of famous people.

I would like to have a small amusement park at the back of the house. The kids could then have parties and stuff when they are older. (Yeah, I'm gonna be the cool parent)

Finally, I would like all the rooms to be painted a different color.

Kitchen: Lime
Bathroom: Aqua
Big bedroom: Red
Living Room: Teal
Arcade/Other games room: Rainbow
The gym/Indoor Sports room: White wall with graffiti made by professional graffiti makers.

wow, I would also like such a house. I really liked your idea with the grafiti in the gym ;)
buying items with usd
I like the text wall above, and I'd like a medium house, similar to the smith house in american dad, with nice hardwood floors and everything else my slut wife will decide.
Yeah see I really don't want a big house. I want a decent-sized house. A good 2500 sq ft. Or roughly 1200 sq meters. It'd be nice
Yeah, I think having a giant mansion would be a waist because you would probably get lost most of the time. Unless you could have some badass system where lights show up on the ground to lead you to the front of the house.
A lot of land, a lot of guns in a closet, prepare for zombie apocalypse.
Arisen from the dead.
I hear some people live in missile silos, and I would totally live in a missile silo
shmevin eats smegma