Toribash
Original Post
[IMG]First Tori draw
Here ya go

it's my first try at the tori draw with a little help of the screenie what should i add what should i delete etc tell me some advices
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
I would say It's great for your first,but this is great overall 10/10
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
Pretty good but has funky shading/lighting. Too hard to explain in words.. I can show you with arrows if you want.

I give it a 7/10.
Clean up the lines and add some shading. might want to skip the blue colors for now and think of something less exploding. As for now, all I notice is the blue. Everything else fades to the background.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
It's great ok, for first. You need to fix the lines, fix the shades. Also I think the reason that people like it is the combination with white and raider.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Here's another try comment this

Tried to shade it ...

And try without black shades on joints
Last edited by Kaszanas; Jul 28, 2010 at 01:58 PM.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
-bump
ekhm 7 hours gone
and i really need the advices what i can do better guys help !
they both looks great but you should not make a face in the head or just make a better face ^^
CO-Leader of
RAM