Toribash
Original Post
[IMG]Multiple Heads
I haven't posted any of my heads in a while so here you go...

^First head made in PS.

^2 heads where I just went for the vector/tribal type look

^My entry for the PWN Yourself event

So yeah.. C&C please etc..

EDIT: More heads:
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=10
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=12
Last edited by LWafflez; Aug 3, 2010 at 03:43 AM.
Not bad, your getting better. I don't know for sure, but i see a bit of my influence in there. Pardon me if i'm wrong. But good, very good and clean. Keep up the good work.
Aka jusmi.
Originally Posted by Doxxy View Post
Not bad, your getting better. I don't know for sure, but i see a bit of my influence in there. Pardon me if i'm wrong. But good, very good and clean. Keep up the good work.

Thanks. Yeah, there's probably a bit of your influence in there ;).

Originally Posted by rawwrr View Post
sweet, last head is best

Agreed. I spent the most time on that one, the other 3 were done quickly.
Photoshop doesn't have a path tool, does it? My friend said that it doesn't and he hates it for that... It looks like you used path tool... Those things are absolutely awesome though... Thumbs up! Keep it up! Don't let people put you down! Follow your Dreams! Anything is possible if you try hard enough! (etc. etc.)
HELLO INTERNETZ! IMDA DARKCRAZE!
Photoshop does indeed have a path tool, called the Pen tool.

Very nice heads, as said before, the last is the best by far
I don't like Photoshops pen tool very much. I guess I'm too used to GIMPs.

Anyways, thanks for comments DarkCraze and Bliza ;).
The pen toolings sharpness doesn't fit well with a smooth round brush, but I see potential in your work.
Thanks. I tend not to use the stroke path option for that reason.. it comes out much sharper if I just fill a selection.

Anyways, I'm thinking of selling these instead of letting them sit around forever like my other heads. Can I get a price check?
New Head.. early WIP.

C&C appreciated =].

Also, the 2 middle heads in the first post are being auctioned here if anyone's interested.