Original Post
[WIP]My first set + 1 WIP
hi
i've see alot of cool guys who have awsome texture
so i've decide to make mine
here the first set done called Dranz X

and the WIP called Dranz Zero

C&C plz
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Damni its SO good for ur 1st time .... my 1st set thread is 2 below urs and it looks like a crayon drawing compared to this.................! what program did u use?
try to put more light on the head (purple set), because it looks pretty dark and u can hardly see the details, which are in fact pretty good!
thx
@Drsexyclown: i've use gimp to do that
@cont3rl33: i'll try toput mor light next time
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hi, please remember to add tags next time. I'll do it for you this time, but other mods won't be so lenient.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
oh sorry i'll put it next time
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
the Dranz Zero set is finish
enjoy
C&C plz

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hm, nice ideas, worked out very well-especially for your first try,
shadings could be a bit better at the legs, but i ignore that
(cause its the 1st). Its a kind of Tori-Uke-Style, which i really like!
8/10
Keep Texturing! - you have Potential!
Wow, that's a really good set for being your first. 8/10 I find the head to be to simple for it's awesomeness but it's a nice set. Keep it up!
Breaking rules is bad
thx for comment and someone have a idea for the price if i want sell them?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]