ES Recruitment Drive
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Sorry to hear about Smogard49
Application:
Nick: Lazors
Belt: Brown (black belt alt)
Why do you like toriboxing: I got hooked on this mod just a while ago, playing MW2 at the (currently only) official server. This kinda feeling when you land a fat punch in someone else's face is just orgasmic. Thank God for boxing.
Classification: T0_AW_R_D_Q
Replays:
vvvvvvvvvvvvv
Attached Files
MWBoxing1.rpl (137.0 KB, 9 views)
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
accepted, tho classification you gave was wrong according to replay.
Toribash Boxing League - The one and only toribash organisation dedicated to tori boxing.
Originally Posted by TBLHQ View Post
accepted, tho classification you gave was wrong according to replay.

Sorry bout that, wasn't sure how to fill it in, since i was told to fill in my current tier. Since i didn't have a tier, i wrote 0.
Don't question my logic.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
umm I applied at least a week ago and haven't been accepted or denied, but someone just applied and got a response, so could someone respond to my app.
Too hot to handle
What are the game rules for LW and HW boxing? I prefer realtoriboxingmw2.tbm and was wondering if i couuld play it heavyweight.

Also, our clan tag is [-SPIN], not [-spintoris].
Application form:
Nick: Fistfury
Belt: 10th dan black belt
Why do you like toriboxing: I just got started into playing it and evilrage tells me i'm pretty good, I already have the footing and my personal style down.
Classification: T3_MW_R_U_Q
Replays: ~1-3 replays NO punches at 1st turn. NO kicks. Try to keep your elbows ALWAYS contracted, unless you punching
Try to avoid backhand punches

I'm sorry about the shitty replay names I was just in a hurry to save them. Also, if there's any backhands or hugging (especially in nate vs fist one) I'm sorry, that was literally my first boxing match. I've improved alot from boxing with evil. I box often in the middleweight server, and I'm available for ingame testing if needed.

Thanks!
Attached Files
and stay down.rpl (216.8 KB, 7 views)
fist vs evil.rpl (139.7 KB, 8 views)
btw fuck you.rpl (274.7 KB, 6 views)
ireadam OWNED.rpl (139.0 KB, 4 views)
ireadam OWNEDasdasd.rpl (148.3 KB, 6 views)
nate vs fist boxing.rpl (285.5 KB, 5 views)
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
The UKE is strong with this one.
Attached Files
Lowsies selfspar.rpl (148.7 KB, 11 views)
Hi how are you, I hope you have a nice -
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
I expect "no touching the ground" on selfspars!;)
Good job anyway.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Application form:
Nick: Yosua
Belt: Black Belt
Why do you like toriboxing: I love to create realistic moves on toribash. And i tried play middleweight toriboxing in the official server. And it's very fun.
Classification: T4_MW_C_D
Attached Files
Boxing Vs Uke.rpl (44.1 KB, 6 views)
Uke's Stealth Hook.rpl (24.9 KB, 5 views)
| My photographs | I'm an Avvy Maker. Request One?