Ranking
Original Post
Toribash 4.93
Hi Toris,

While working on a major release we have also cleared out bugs.

Here is 4.93, please use it and abuse it.

Steam will update automatically and the standalone versions are in the download page:
http://www.toribash.com/downloads.php

Bugs:
- Fixed bruise option affecting decap
- Fixed closing create room menu with cancel button
- Fixed uke ghost after setting engagedistance and press 7 to zoom to uke
- Fixed obj ghost when using load obj command
- Fixed ghost on obj
- Fixed autocomplete command caret position
- Fixed mod search on result with directories
- Fixed grip in torishop not reseting when closed

Gui changes:
- New Multiplayer menu
- Updated tutorial
- Added delete button to replay menu
- Added rename to replay menu
- Added refresh button that is usable per 10 seconds

Lua:
- Converted all script in startup.lua to c++ code except require function and hooks
- Locked the path and codes for read_replay, io.open, dofile, and loadfile lua function

Mods:
- Added trig_score, trig_score_once to bodies, joints
- Fixed copy player in mod maker to copy trigger, point system properties
- Changed mod maker export directory to mod directory
- Removed boxtori.tbm
- Removed modified.tbm
- Fixed long text from logs wrongly transmits in chat

[EDIT]:
Steam is updated to 4.94 with some fixes

-fixed test button in modmaker
-fixed saving effects option
-moved realtime ghost update from world state to option
-fixed auto complete to add space after word
-fixed joint texture not showing
-fixed send server info to offline client
-fixed low quality audio and voice chat conversion

If that version looks ok I will update the stand alone.
Last edited by hampa; May 6, 2015 at 02:42 PM.
toribash error
I just got toribash on steam like a week ago and when im on toribash after 10-20 minutes the game just closes and i have to restart toribash.
Originally Posted by darkexxod View Post
Toribash 4.95 torishop still not working

What kind of error do you get?
Did you check cache integrity?
Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
Alright so, Hampa I hope you take into account what I'm about to say.
I have waited ages to see the progress of this game and in this post I may need to drop some knowledge. This is coming from someone who played the goddam demo before it was free.

These updates to the game since 3/3.5 etc have been almost completely useless. Bug fixes and GUI changes? Really?......
"Converted all script in startup.lua to c++ code except require function and hooks" This to me is the most promising venture out of all the listed updates. Now, Just do that with say....they entire game.

Games that become successful are games that listen to the community and actually implement what they want. For example. People have been begging for the ability to have more than 2 players in a single match. Instead they are met with excuses that have run for years. Let me make it clear, if there are restraints - get past the etc. Don't just say nope and then give us (shitty) hats. 0.o Another example would be we have asked for in-game voice chat for ages and the excuse there was "na just use skype". The suggestion board for this game is a complete joke. Just remove it.

This has become a glorified personal project with no ability to expand and no intention of growing or becoming anything serious.
(No evidence presented to prove otherwise. So all you butthurt fanboys who are against progression please keep away from commenting on this)

Man up hampa. Get another engine, change servers etc etc and start giving people what they want.

I'm done wasting time and money on this game. Hampa, enjoy the cash flow while you can, and hang on to your outdated code which you so desperately cling to, it will be your downfall.

I don't get a error message it just shows my tori in a split position

Checking cache integrity didn't fix it?

Quit the Torishop, type /opt chat 1 and /opt hud 1, there should be some error message displayed in chat if it doesn't load properly.
Sorry that this might have been stated but since this update my joint texture just won't show up :/ I didn't mind at first but now it's bothering me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
sir the message is Error data/script/torishop/torishop2.lua:102: assertion failed

Looks like it fails to open item.dat file in your customs folder.
Try running Toribash as admin or check if your account and apps you run have read permissions for this file.