Ranking
I vote yes. I'd like to meet you in-game, too. Just to know each other better.
hampa Moderated Message:
bro seriously
replay maker kinda
Name: Tanushanth (Dont judge it) Ingame: Tanush
Belt: 5th Dan at the moment.
What i can offer: A great loyal player .

Im good at anything related to wushu and akido. Being stylish is not something i can do, so parkour is out of the question. I can also offer money, and i know you want money ,
I am also mostly active both forum and game unless i have a special event, or schoolwork :l.
According to /stats im rank 269, and i have a win ratio of 60%
I hope you recruit me!
Tanush i like app it was decent i vote yes

Xastle you show a great warrior and seems both co-leaders see it so you have been....

Accepted!
I say no to tanush. Poor app.
Try again tanush, you can do better.
Modo Bestia
Belt: Black Belt
Ranking: 37156
Win Ratio: 52%
Why do you want to join: I would like to join because I haven't been in a clan before, and I think it would be fun.
Other clans you've been: None
Best mods: Mushu (not really an official mod), JudoFrac, Judo, IceRunners (not really an official mod).

--------------
IGN: starblock
Timezone: EST
What can I do for the clan? Not much really, other than donate TC and better the skill and reputation. I've been playing for about 2 week. My highest winning streak is in Mushu (again, not an official mod, but nonetheless I still had a streak) is 17. I have beaten a custom belt 3 times at greykido (I don't know how to prove it, but i saved the first and last replay). I wanna join Beta because I have met Xastle and Nerti in-game, and they seem chill and skilled.

Little bit about myself:
I'm a pretty successful musician, as I have won 1st in my state (South Carolina) in my instrument. I play lots of video games, and I have a steam (Steam username: starblock36. I get on pretty regularly and I am progressing very rapidly. I also have a skype (Skype username: starblock36.

So yeah, thanks for taking time to look at my app and hope I am good enough to join your clan

EDIT: I am new to forums but I can easily become forum active. Also, I do swear but can keep that to a minimum.
Last edited by Starblock; Jun 5, 2014 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Forgot some information.
You never told us how much your on forums 1/10 and we expect you to post more. I'm not really impressed i vote no.