Ranking
Original Post
Enter The Juice (Mass Member Recruiting Thread)

Welcome to the Juice Recruiting Center

Firstly, I'd like to give you some background on the clan. Show you some rules, the story, and then you may decide whether you'd like to join. We are a personality based clan, so pretty much don't care what belt you are, as long as you treat others with respect and speak knowledgeably. Here are some of our rules that you might want to look at. It also gives a little bit of information on how we do things.

How To Join

To join this clan here are some things you need to ask yourself before creating an application.

1. Why do I want to join?

2. Will I help make this clan as respectable as possible?

3. Will I follow the rules and be a loyal member?

These questions are to insure you are making the correct decision in joining the juice clan. You can either post here using the application form. Or in the application thread
itself. Please try to put effort into this people, you don't know how annoying it is to see you put effort into a certain deed, and no one respecting that.

The Council

The council of Juice, are the only 3 members of the entire clan that will decide whether any applicants are accepted, or get to suck on the straw of disgrace and misery. These members are as follows:

Illuminaughty - a.k.a "The Great Decider"
He has been a dedicated fighter since '08, and has come back from his long hibernation to lead on the ravenous group, Juice. He is a former texture maker, and current artist. He enjoys fast cars, and bragging about his five o' clock shadow.

stupidtaco - a.k.a "The All-Seeing Sage"
This incredible manifesto has been tearing legs, and decapitating players since November '07. He's a fancy oldschooler who plays by the rules, and does it fairly well. You can catch him chillin' in the forums, or practicing in Single Player, but the second he comes in game...you'd better watch out.

MrManiac - a.k.a "Señor Amante Tocino"
Now here's a badass who needs no introduction. But I'll give one anyways. MrManiac is the type of person that can look like a complete rainbow, and surprise you with a roundhouse kick to the back of the head faster than you can say "Chuck Norris" (don't forget about the randomness, don't ever forget the randomness) MrManiac has had a bit of a troubled past, referring to wibbles. He's been trolled, and he has done the trolling. But in the end he has truly matured, and I am proud to have him as a Co-Leader.

Story

In the beggining, there was the Darkness. A respected clan whom were dying out quickly over the years. There seemed to be no hope left in the Darkness. The only place they could go... was the light. Where you could see color. Where you could actually see. Where... they had Juice. They had never had this flavorful drink before-- and the variety... it was amazing. They fell in love with this magic elixir so much, that they began to follow it, wherever it went. They became... followers of Juice. These same followers completely worshiped this new drink, and was confounded by the glory of the taste itself. Then and there they made a vow to always stick together, and protect this bountiful drink. After this, a fountain was constructed. So that all may be able to taste this gift.

But, one day, one of the original leaders named Tyler had discovered a vegetable named asparagus. He added this disgusting vegetable into the wonderful fountain. Quickly, Illuminaughty went for his daily drink in the fountain. When suddenly he felt the awful grimy taste on the buds of his tongue and gagged. He was annoyed and disgusted by this atrocity and immediately glanced at Tyler. Tyler, having watched the whole episode snickered with glee yelling "Gotchya!". Illuminaughty's heart was filled with such anger and rage that he slapped Tyler, right out of the village! The other villages and members of Juice were so impressed, they decided to hail Illuminaughty as leader along with the current leader, stupidtaco.

Soon rumors spread of Tyler starting fresh, creating a new clan named Slap. At first they were doubted to ever get any members. But little did Juice know, Tyler was waiting, plotting, and gathering secret members to eventually once again rule of the Juice nation.

As all this excitement was going on, a tradgedy happened to Juice. A great fighter, and friend of Tyler, Aveance, had heard what happened. And in his rage he decided to cool off by finding more fruit for the tainted juice within the forest of Frootoda. Now, Frootoda had many dangers. Whether it be the deadly snakes, or flying leeches. Only the leaders were allowed to search bravely through Frootoda to look for more fruits and refill the fountain. but Aveance hadn't a care in the world. All he knew was his friend was gone and he needed to cool off. Suddenly he heard footsteps. He turned east and saw a quick shadow race across the forest floor. CRACK! Aveance had been knocked out by someone or something and was never heard of again. Even today there are constant search parties going to and from the forest, searching for the young fighter.

Now, among this peaceful group there was an odd one. He was known as MrManiac. And at first the new found leader Illuminaughty had his doubts about this specific person. But MrManiac proved his worthiness very well. Within one night he completely recreated the Juice Fountain! They were amazed at the craftsmanship and the articulate design. And Illuminaughty shouted "What about it's taste!?" as he walked up to the fountain with slight doubts. He began to dip his hand into the fountain and drink the Juice. He was dumbfounded. MrManiac had found all new fruits to make the fountain taste even sweeter and more magical then before! For this, Illuminaughty and stupidtaco awarded MrManiac with the prized position of a Co-Leader. He would supervise lower members when Illuminaughty or stupidtaco was busy, and keep a watchful eye on the village while they were away.

As the days went on, Juice was beginning to slightly fade, much like Darkness did. And to make matters worse, a giant storm had raged over the village destroying everything in sight. Despite the fountain. Now the remaining members: Illuminaughty, stupidtaco, MrManiac, Addicter, and xoxxo121 have banded together keeping Juice alive, gaining new members, and rebuilding the once great village-empire.

Last edited by Quake; Mar 24, 2010 at 06:23 PM.

1. Why do I want to join?I like Juice

2. Will I help make this clan as respectable as possible?Yes

3. Will I follow the rules and be a loyal member?Yes

Nameorris
-
-
Belt:Black
-
GMT:-5
-
Hobbies:HAnging out with friends and playing football
-
About You:Birthday is in 4 days /:]
-
Your reputation:Good
-
Favorite game mod:Judo and wushu
-
Extra information we might want to know:nah
-
Last edited by Dorris; Mar 27, 2010 at 07:57 AM.
OLDA Member Proud member of [Essence] Oatmeal!!!
I might quit that's why i have it up for auction
OLDA Member Proud member of [Essence] Oatmeal!!!
Name: sam
-
-
Belt: orange
-
GMT: -5
-
Hobbies: i read, and i've been told i'm really good with art like photoshop
-
About You: i do a LOT of art.. um i like to get to know people, and make friends without having to care about how good i am. which is why im trying for this clan.
-
Your reputation: i'd say i have a clean reputation right now. i havent done anything stupid
-
Favorite game mod: umm twinswords..
-
Extra information we might want to know: i don't think there are any.. if you want you can ask me anything?
-
alrighty then.
I'm bumping this because we're in dire need of some active members.

Please apply, thank you for your consideration of joining Juice.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN