Toribash
W8...
YOU GUYS WERE TALKING ABOUT TRANSFORMERS AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME??!!
im literally the biggest Transformers fan ever.
I WAS AT BOTCON LAST WEEKEND!!!
And I was ALSO at BotCon LAST YEAR, and TF Con Last Year!!!!,
Last year's botcon had John Mochitta Jr. Who does the voice of Blurr from the original movie and Susan Blu, who was Arcee from the same movie.
But most of all, Frank Freaking Welker was there, The original voice of...
Megatron, Soundwave and many others
But TF con was much better, since our lord and savior, PETER CULLEN The Voice of OPTIMUS PRIME, and this was not my first time meeting him, But My 2ND
heck even my username on here is based on Transformers, BUMBLEBurke, BUMBLE Bee. See the similarity? My favorite Autobot is Optimus, Then BumbleBee
and Drift as a close 4th, with Grimlock taking 3rd Place

Favorite Decepticon would Be Megatron First, Then Galvatron, Unicron, Shockwave, Tarn, and Nemesis Prime being a close 6th

Favorite Combiner, Devastator then Bruticus, Then Menasor, Superion, Computron, Defensor

Favorite Titans, Metroplex, Omega Supreme, Trypticon, Skorponok

For all of the Voice Actors i met, i each had bought a Masterpiece Toy of the character they Play as for them to sign, So i have boughten a MP Optimus, MP Gold Megatron, MP Grimlock, MP Rodimus and thats all, while at Botcon i bought a Takara Combiner Wars Superion for 90$.
Last edited by Xenos; Apr 22, 2016 at 09:18 PM.
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
Man, you seem to be very into transformers, personally i really enjoy them because of nostalgia, but other than that, they fullfill nothing for me.
Originally Posted by uppkicker View Post
Man, you seem to be very into transformers, personally i really enjoy them because of nostalgia, but other than that, they fullfill nothing for me.

ive known its existence since the age of 2, i loved it then, and i will continue to love it now, no matter how bad the Bay movies are, i will see them all, and just because its a Transformers movie is enough reason for me to go and see it and love it, no matter what others think.
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
Well, that certainly proves your loyalty towards the franchise.

Ok, you asked for a vid, here it is, but first some disclaimers:

Sorry about the bad quality, i just shot it like 30 minutes ago, and it's kinda dark outside, also i shot it with a phone.

Sorry for the low angle, but i made it on the fly so i didn't have time or the will to raise the phone to a higher position.

Sorry about the boring sound.

There, please enjoy and crtiticize, one gets nowhere without it.

Some general facts:

I pulled up my sleaves so that you don't suspect some kind of cheazy up-the-sleave thingy (which rarely ANY card mechanic ever does because it's clumbsy and awkward).

I also used a standard "BEE" deck with jumbo index, google it, nothing fancy there, no duplicates, just a regular, 52 card deck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh5v...ature=youtu.be
ouh well idk, I liked the first one but the rest, ugh...

ayy finally, nice, Ik how to do that thing in 0:08, but damn I couldnt be able to put all 4 aces in the top, nice! the uncle of a friend did a similar trick with a deck, he asked us to move some cards which where in 4 piles and in the end at the top of each pile there were the 12s

we use a dif deck here, the spanish one, mostly for those old ladies card games and truco lol

<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Yeah, the slip cut can be easily detected by a knowing player, especially at that angle XD.

I enjoy seeing cards from other cultures, and i find it fascinating that in spain you have a "12" card, one that looks pretty badass too. I like the art on it.
Oh well here the ace does not exist, its just a 1; 10 and 11 are 'figures' as the 12, we call them "figuras" instead of hearthsamd those we have blades, gold, sticks and copes, quite funny, in truco the 1of blades is the best card followes by 1 of sticks and 7 of blades and gold, you shoild play it someday, its lots of fun
Steam
Aye during this last days I was sharing int from my phone to the pc
Well I waste 80 per cent of my data in 2 days so yh Ill have to wait till I fix the wifi to play online again, it sucks

Besides that nm, next weel I have like 6 test, idk about you guys, if you have many exams comming, i also have to do a physics assigment and a history one as well, at least they adent tests...
Steam