ES Recruitment Drive
Oh so GPA is a grading system.

I would say my general average in School year 2015-2016 is A or A-

And yes, upp needs a break. uppupppuppuppuppuppuppuppupp
-----
Guys, I played TK earlier and look at the attached replay, I literally kicked his head at THE LAST FRAME to gather points and win. Like, in the whole match he was on the lead (he even dm'ed my hand) but i still managed to win. =D
Attached Files
boiouodasda.rpl (74.7 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Sc1ence01; May 12, 2016 at 06:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
I'm back, with a long post to make up(p) for the one worder:

So, i did another one of those NP tests, this one was a verbal math test. We were separated into groups of four, then each group was further separated into two "teams". Then we got thrre slits of paper, or "cards" as our teacher insisted, but he knows very little on what qualifies as cards... Anyway:

Each "team" was given three slits of paper, with different symbols on them, rock, paper and scissors. We proceeded with playing three rounds of RPS. Then our teacher showed us a tree diagram of the outcomes of RTS with some blank spots. Now we had to talk to eachother about what would be written in to the diagram. It was not complicated, and seriously childish, but oh well, i'm still 17, so i am still, in the eyes of the law, a child.

Ok, not such a long post, but i'll be sure to write more later.
Mm that system looks kinda like the one we have here in which the mark goes from 1 to 10 being 6 or 7 the lowest passing mark depending on the school.
Emm up I dont seem to get what was your teachers point when carrying out that rps thing. Who would tell you just a few months older than me, Ill become 17 yrs old in july. Are you from the 1999 or 1998?
I would rather ask the ppl that arent posting to post more than infracting upp, if anyone wants to pls pm all who arent poating often asking them to start posting.

My biology test turned out to be easy so yeah
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Here we need to have at least 6 in school to pass the year,kinda easy to nerds like me xD
Well,quimics is the only science thing we are studying on science this year,and maths is kinda easy too
Also,i got a new haircut,brb taking a photo

million years after the sun explode,our hero,victortb ,finnaly takes an new haircit

fack,image is rotated :/ i cant fix it
Last edited by victortb; May 12, 2016 at 07:23 PM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Oi m8s

I'm sorry for not posting enough, there were tests all over this week (idk how I survived). Here at our school we have a minimum of 7/12 on every subject overall. And I also have a huge testing on 3 subjects at the start of June. Looks pretty sad to me(

I'm gonna have tests for math, english and ukrainian (the first one being absolute hell btw). Next week going to be kind of easier tho. My PC still isn't working, so no goodz for me. Yea, idk what to tell you, my life is boring.
I AM not VERY TALENTED
Wel just pmed Bquad and Bumb, and sent a msg through steam to mat and ray, lets hope they can get on a bit and post something more often.

Hey vic that pic is broken, try to upload it again.
Np Blaz I said that cause of some other ppl who have been a bit inactive lately.

Would you guys like a lil in forum event? I have something in mind, are you ok at editing pic? if so I might host a lil something soon, with some tc as reward for the winner
Steam
Congratulations Onsola, and to answer your question: 1999.

So here's a fun puzzle for you guys to solve, it's pretty easy to figure out what the pattern is, but what is it used for? Hehe, it'l be very hard for you guys to figure out, but for me it will be easy, since i do this thing all the time on my free time, here we go:

2, 1, 1, 3, 1.
4, 2, 1, 5, 2.
6, 3, 1, 7, 3.

What's the next row of numbers?

*HINT* It will be, just like the others, still five numbers.
-----
Up(p)date:

So i showed one of my friends my new and improved bottom deal, and he gave critisism on it:

It turns out my work has been very useful, i have eliminated both the "knuckle flash" and the "card flash", the only things left to perfect are the drawing back of the top card, and to get it to look more natural by relaxing my hands more, nothing that a little practice won't handle.
Last edited by uppkicker; May 12, 2016 at 09:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
lol that puzzle is quite easy, The first number is twice the second, the third is always 1, the forth is the first plus the third and the last is the half of the first or the second number, ayy lmao.

Well lets try this: Take 3 things, normal stuff like a window, a bannana and a car and make a nice edit with them, the trick: copy paste those three images and make the pic still look goo, 2k for the best looking pic and 1 k for the second, Ill give ya'll a week to do it
Steam
NEW TOPIC (yay i guess)
We should just try a thing where we talk in memes, your guys opinion on this?
i think yes absolutely yes because why not
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
DID SOMEONE SAY MEMES

but actually lets not do that. memes are to stupid for a topic lol

but hows evryones day going?