Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
'Retro' Games
Well after a horrifying 40 pages of searching, and to my surprise, I didn't seem to come across any thread covering the topic I was planning to make here. Nor did it seem to go against the rules. (Correct me if I'm wrong. I will close/remove if it is.)

But anyway, It can probably be said with no objection that a fair amount of people on the forums either grew up with, or even just love the style (or as I would put it, charm) of older games in general. (Hell, maybe you're even like me. Maybe you just love collecting these games for whatever reason it may be, such as sentimental value, physical value, bragging rights, etc..) And I'm even more certain that those of you whom belong to these several groups definitely wouldn't mind a thread based on the 'intelligent discussion' (i,e: sonic cd rox) of older games and experiences alike.

-----------------------------------------

So I present to you without further ado. A thread based on the discussion of older games and general experiences alike!

EDIT: For this instance, the definition of 'older games' should be stretched to accompany any game that's passed it's time.
In Layman's Terms: If you don't consider it to be a 'modern' game, then feel free to chat it up.

But yeah, it should be pretty simple.

A good start would be to:
List some games you used to play, and give some opinion on the games if you'd like.

Maybe, if you feel the game isn't too known, give a short description of the game for other people who may be interested, etc.

Give even more opinions.

Discuss. Discuss. Discuss.

------------------------------

Anyway, I can start, maybe?

My Collection and Opinion

tl:dr: opinions

Anyway. These are all my extremely long and typically biased opinions since, yes. I am a HUGE nintendo fan.
I hope anyone who's read them gets something from it, as well as that I hope this thread gets some traffic for what it is.
Last edited by Skolfe; Apr 28, 2013 at 08:08 AM.