Ranking
Original Post
[Addicted]About Us
ima use the biography i had to make for school last week ._.'

Hello, my name is niklas (blablacensoredOLOLO) from Manchester in England. I want to tell you someting about me - my biography. Or let's call it a glips in my 15- year - life. I was born in Mainz in Germany at Sep 07 1993. The proud parent's names are (blablacensoredOLOLO) and (blablacensoredOLOLO). My mum is 38 years old now abd my father died in 2005. I don't even know how old he would be today and i don't really want to think about it anymore. Well, my mum met another "boyfriend" in 2001 who my family lives with since 2003. We all like him because he is quite nice and damn funny! He always got a new joke which he is very proud about. Oh, by the way: my sister's name is (blablacensoredOLOLO) and our three cat's names are Sheena, Erin and Emily.
Today i mainly waste my teenages by playing computer- and videogames. Day is short, I suck at school and i don't even worry about it anymore. Additionally I don't want to play games with my family or have fun by visiting new places as in the old days.
The only things i'm interested at, are my Mac and my skateboard. Somedays i really worry about this and sometimes I think, it would be better to sell all my electric crap to those who have to work with it. But now, additionally, I got a new mac paid by my mum and i would never think about selling it, because everything works fine and i also love this system Macintosh.

I'm looking forward to stop playing this games and spend much more time with school stuff, my family and my cats.

ROFLOLOLOL.
pwns you.
Last edited by Shockwave; Jan 10, 2009 at 02:59 PM.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Nice Idea :o)

Well erm^^

Im Christan (Wtf), im 13 Years old, and live in a little village in Germany, i was have a sister her name is Christine (WOW, how creative) :o) She is EXACTLY 10 Years older than me (She even was born on the same day), and she studies in munich, Communication Sience.

Im pretty good at school, though i suck at maths, my parents like to see my grow up well, im not a slarmer or something, but im just good at school, and i often like school.

I have pretty much to do on weekdays, i have often long school and then come home something round 17:00 :o

I normally like to hang out with friends on weekend, which is often mostly the same stuff :o Im not smoking drinking or stuff like that and yeh^^

Meh

I have a headset, i payed over 70 Euros for ToribasH (YES IM ADDICTED :o) but im not that fat guy that sits on the computer 10 hours a day.

:o)

I think that was pretty much bout me and yer^^
14 years old, i live in Estonia.
The first time i used the computer was when i was 6 years old i think, then i played a game where you were a fish and had to solve crimes or something. Haha, i can still remember it perfectly clear, wish i'd remember the games name. I'd like to play it . Anyway about games, except toribash there are two games that i've played for long periods of time - runescape and counter strike. I started runescape when i was 9, with long pauses i've played it until last sommer. Counter strike came into my life a few years later and i still sometimes play it, not as active as i used to though.

I found toribash like 4-6 months ago. First i played a lot of twinswords, upto the point where i became black belt and realised that there are no official twinsword servers + i suddenly realised that it doesn't really require any skill. I started playing a lot of kickbox and soon realised that classic mods were a lot more fun than fun stuff like instagib etc. At the end of black belt i started getting interested in wushu and now that's my favourite mod - today, when i was in wushu7, some black belt called me the wushu god and gave me alot of compliments about how good i am. I was like wtf.. lol. No actually in multiplayer toribash i pretty much suck, i don't know why nobuddie invited me into this clan. If you want some examples of my SP replays, heres the link to my thread (please take the time to comment =P) - http://forums.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=64806
Oh and about how much i've wasted on toribash, bought a full texture pack for 25$ and 2x10k TC for 5$ each - 35 dollars total. And what has that got me - a full texture set, 147k toricredits and +60 items in youshop for sale.

Umm, what else. Music. Music is very important to me and now that i think of it, i'm listening to something almost all the time. On my crappy mobilephone at school and with a nice Sennheiser headset/some speakeers at home. I mostly listen to rock and metal, sometimes also DNB - i have one album of Pendulum for that. Some bands worth mentioning are Metallica, Slipknot, Atreyu, 3 Doors Down, ... Actually, i'll just copy the picture of my music folder (total of ~1200 songs) - http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/5...sikahhhme6.png .

About sports, i really don't do anything at the moment, i've gone to judo, football and tabletennis practice. Tabletennis was actually quite enjoyable for me and i got pretty advanced but unfortunatly the trainings sucked - they got filled with 7 years old people. Was too lasy to find a new one so i just kind of quit it.

I do play guitar though, i've learned it only for a few months, so i'm not any good at it, but i can play a few riffs from Metallica and some pointless classic songs : D

I also like to write very much (as you must have noticed by now), if i say something, for some reason the text goes very big.. If you're wondering how i speak english so good (if i may say so myself xD), i've learned english for 1,5 years but i think i've learned NOTHING from school, everything i know is from TV/computer.

Next, graphics. Photoshop has been a program i'm using for a few years. I started off doing crappy website designs, they were no good and now i realise that myself. I really don't have talent and never have any ideas so i've just quit doing that. I started doing signatures, avatars, some were actually pretty good. When i found toribash, i also started making textures. You can find most of the work i've done here - http://forums.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=62488 . The set i'm using atm was also made by me -

That's pretty much it ^^
Last edited by Magix; Jan 9, 2009 at 09:37 PM.
Whoop Whoop
/invades

Hey Shockwave just watched the video in your sig. It made me cry. It is very beautiful I am sorry you lost your Grandma.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
Hello my name is Alex. Im 12 years old and I live in Sweden in Malmö.I've got a sister named Paula , she moved to Poland where both of us were born.

She's 19 years old right now and will be 20 in March.
Well , Im in a private school for smarter people (No I'm not a nerd)

And I usually have no free time which sucks.
I do mountain biking , Motorcross and Basket and also Rugby.
I have spent over 150$ on Toribash (Thats why I always have a booster) I resubscribe everytime it expands.

I do play an acoustic guitar

And I could speak English this good when I was 8 years old.

Well that's pretty much all about me.
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
name: Jake, friends call me elf cuz my last name is Elphick and its like a shortened version lol
location: Buderim/Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia, Sothern/Eastern Hemisphere, Earth, Milky Way
nationality: half Australian, Half Finnish
school: crap at everything exept maths, woodwork and metalwork
sport: moutain biking thats about it
toribash: me and my friends, HuhJosh123 and mattsmatt have spent $207 USD ($300 AUD aprox) using my dads paypal account (yes we know we have no life lol) first friend met on tb was Opeth first clan joined was Soup when I was Blue belt then went to Domo-kun when i was brown then back to Soup when i was still brown belt, stayed with soup until i made my own clan when i was 2nd dan left that clan when i was 3rd dan and then joined this clan a few days after it was made and will probably stay with this clan for a long long time first name was Bravery then changed to Domo-kun and the to Tastes-Nice.

Thats all i can think of at the moment will add more later maybe