Ranking
flex or solo/duo?
i'm not sure on what ranked to focused on between the two, but as of now i'm focuusing on flex

i'm still on ur friends list btw
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
flex is the joke que solo/duo is the tryhard que
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
ended silver 5 s6

6-4 and i went to b4 wtf

oh well, time to be a 1trick nunu
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post

Where have you been my whole life vel?

Cs was trash, but I didnt need it B)

Don't expect to get good cs with Vel, that's not his thing. I've recently been playing with him and won my last 5 games, pretty decent.
Originally Posted by Mallymkun View Post
Don't expect to get good cs with Vel, that's not his thing. I've recently been playing with him and won my last 5 games, pretty decent.

You have no idea what the hell you're doing then.

Vel'koz has such an easy time getting cs it's laughable. Q + W will clear half the wave, setup the other half for your q when it comes off cd 3 seconds later, and refund almost all of your mana, you have range to farm from safety if you get pressured, and your mana costs are piss low at every stage of the game. If you're playing mid Vel'koz and you aren't getting good cs, you're arguably bad as him.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Yea, vel is really good at getting cs, I'm just bad at getting it. But after I started snowballing I stopped worrying about it, I'll probably keepick trying to get better cs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
You have no idea what the hell you're doing then.

Vel'koz has such an easy time getting cs it's laughable. Q + W will clear half the wave, setup the other half for your q when it comes off cd 3 seconds later, and refund almost all of your mana, you have range to farm from safety if you get pressured, and your mana costs are piss low at every stage of the game. If you're playing mid Vel'koz and you aren't getting good cs, you're arguably bad as him.

I use Q for harass mainly. W and E have such high cooldown times that it puts me off using them for farming. They're no problem late game, but you're always going to do sub-par in early game, from my experience. I'm doing okay with him at the moment, so I must be doing something right, or everyone I've played against is absolute shite.
w is literally there so you can farm with vel, it's a lot more efficient than trying to you it for anything else.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
4-6
BRONZE 4 OKAY HAVE TO CLIMB OUT AGAIN NICE NICE

not even doing flex

I'm furious
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
You can win no shortage of games against players who just let you poke them and have no idea how to play in that situation. The moment you play against somebody who knows you're putting all your effort into poke will just play passive and out farm you until they get an item advantage and then just start farming you alongside the waves, or just push the wave into your turret and make the poke irrelvant. Poke is a tool to get somebody out of lane to secure a cs advantage while they're gone. If you're sacrificing cs while doing it, then you're nullifying the purpose of it. Who cares if you poke them out after 4 waves if they got all the minions in 3 of them, and you only got all the minions in 1 or 2. You'll at best make up the cs advantage by the time they get back, and then you're at a disadvantage in lane, and have to either back and lose cs again, or stay and risk dying because they have the resource and item advantage.

Just because it works now doesn't mean it will keep working. I've played against a self-proclaimed Vel'Koz "main" who talked a ton of shit when I beat another player who played Vel'Koz while I was AP ez. I told him to nut up or shut up, so he played the next game as Vel'Koz and I went against him as AP Blitzcrank, a matchup that should be terrible for me for all intents and purposes, and I ran him over without jungler assistance. He was 5 levels below me by the end of the game. Why? Because he had the exact same mentality as you have, and tried to poke me out of lane, while I just farmed until 6 and then made sure he could never enter lane again because I had a full item up on him. He lost the game in the first 5 minutes because he neglected csing to try to poke me, while I just pushed all my minions into his turret and denied him gold. By the time he realized he needed to farm, it was too late. I was either killing him, forcing flash, or forcing him to hide under his second turret, the moment he entered lane from then on.

Also, bullshit the cd on W is too high. It's 19 seconds with no CDR at level 1, a minion wave spawns every 30 seconds. You should always have a charge available to send down the line when it arrives.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games