Ranking
Original Post
[DSC]DemonHands Recuritment
Hey there, This is on behalf of DrNubCake..
This is the DemonHands Clan Page!
If you are looking for a clan than THIS IS IT!!!

Clan Story: Out from the depths of hell we rise...to fight...to win...to become...THE ULIMATE! We are the lost souls of the modern day...come to reclaim what is rightfully ours...every bit of turf on this planet...

Clan Aim:
DemonHands has just one aim...To be the ultimate clan! We aim to be the best, the coolest, the ultimate clan! we want to go down in history, and be remembered and feared by all...

Clan Description:
DemonHands is open to all members. It dosent matter what belt you have, what your rank is, you can join. Just please either PM DrNubCake or place a post on this thread stating the following:
Your Ingame name
Your Belt
Why you should join DemonHands
A Description of yourself (optional)

Any and all donations to this clan would be greatly appreciated
Please send all money to DrNubCake
All donations are recorded on this page

MembersList
Last edited by EvilFlame; Jul 14, 2008 at 02:40 AM.
____EvilFlame
You're still missing a couple of things (notably, a clan story). Read the Clan Tutorial here again, and make sure that you've done everything.

Also, I renamed your thread title so it's now the way it should be.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
wow you need to do something good about this seriously fail.. its all around you fix it up bro
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy