ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[DSC]GhostRiders
Im working on it
The Story
Johnny was with Barton Blaze in a father/son motorcycle stunt performance in a traveling circus, with Roxanne Simpson as his sweetheart. When he learned of his father’s life-threatening cancer, Johnny sold his soul to Mephisto in return for Barton’s cancer to be cured. But Barton died soon after in a stunt gone wrong, though actually murdered by Mephisto himself. After being infused with the Ghost Rider powers, Johnny left Roxanne to keep her out of harm’s way. Years later, after seeing Roxanne, settling his affairs with her, Johnny was forced by Mephisto to track down Blackheart, who had no soul to use the stare on until he gains the contract and then Ghost Rider uses the pennance stare and eventually defeating him to be free of the contract he made. Though he succeeds in regaining his soul, Johnny refused to give up being the Ghost Rider, intending to use the very power Mephisto bestowed against him.

Aim
The aim of Ghost Riders is to be a clan get lots of people. Act like Ghost Riders help people.

Rules
1. Anybody brown belt and up is allowed to join
2. Don’t be a douchebag
3. Always be respectful, even when someone else is being a jerk.
4. If somehow you get banned from Toribash, or break the forum rules, you’ll be kicked from the clan.
5. Send Speedy101 a pm if you’d like to join, and send Speedy101 a pm if you’d like to leave.

Members
Speedy101 - Leader

Police -Co-Leader

Tinerr

emkill86

hydralord8

card

andresb

Clantwo

vadutin

zeta

chow11

vicolex

We’re Recruiting!
If you would like to join, please send Speedy101 a pm.

Money to get server/to become official

tcs:1041

Shop At Our Clan Shop
Last edited by BlackWrapes; Jul 2, 2008 at 03:56 AM. Reason: add a name
Hahahaa xXGhostXx is coollegs30, who is perma-banned and this clan won't live because of that.
xXGhostXx is indefinitely suspended for ban evasion. Also, unless you're planning to continue this clan on your own, this is clan necromancy.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
we will continue we have member s that r willing to help out and get this clan up and running so we will continue
im not sure this clan will make it but good job fixin up the place
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
i thought speedy was in hrcne? if he is, card or who ever is co leader is now leader. if hes not he will be kicked from hrcne
i wage eternal war with this clan

~clan MK
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Hey is this clan still even active because i never see any of it members online
TPA Commander
Member of CoKe's Demons
Ten Thousand Fists Silver Tiger