ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
i cant get my head
well i've bought a new head from capt zeroth and i've tried to upload it but it wont go on tori update!Help nme plz!
Re: i cant get my head
It takes about a day or two to work.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
But more then ONE MONTH you've lied to moderators and, that you dont use head, made by me... AND YOU'VE NOT PAID!!!
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ █▄ █ ▀█ ▀▄█ █▀ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I uploaded it b4 you started yelling at me a month ago and then i changed and deleted it off comp and when 2.4 came it was on there and i couldn't get it off so that's y its there!and i've been tring to upload the attachment head for like 2 weeks now but no1 else can c!
Last edited by ravenger; Mar 30, 2008 at 01:18 AM.
Now all situation in administrator's hands... stfu and wait
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ █▄ █ ▀█ ▀▄█ █▀ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
runescaper, straight off, I'll be blunt - It seems that some of our more respected members don't like you. For being so noobish you can't even figure out that your Heads folder isn't linked to the online database, I don't like you that much either. But I'll tell you the easiest solution, and that is talk to hampa about it. Have him remove your old head from the heads database. Give him your new head. Tell him the situation, and see if he does anything on it.

If he doesn't, well, I'd hate to have Nabique go on at me for over a month, I know that for sure.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
*cough*Runescape community...*cough*
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.