Ranking
Original Post
[SOLVED] accidental shop purchase
is it possible to a refund on something i Just bought from the tori shop on accident i bought full acid for 37k form toei shop and it was a total accident can i get a refund at aLL
Last edited by JtanK; Mar 7, 2015 at 04:50 PM.
[2:36:37 AM] ~Yay: "Large, small or inbetweener, nothing beats a cleaner weener."
You might be able to PM the person and ask for your money back and send the items.
Last edited by JtanK; Mar 7, 2015 at 12:00 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
You might be able to PM the person and ask for your money back and send the items.

You can do this, but remember that the guy doesnt have to refund you, just be kind and he maybe will do it. Also you can put items on the market and sell for the same price, hoping that someone buys.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
You can do this, but remember that the guy doesnt have to refund you, just be kind and he maybe will do it. Also you can put items on the market and sell for the same price, hoping that someone buys.

Correct.

Goodluck.
Gee, guys, that's wrong.

duckmech: if you accidentally bought items from torishop you can write a thread there http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=518 (read rules first) and explain that you bought acid by accident and ask for a refund. Make sure you don't use the items and don't put them in market or anything. Market squad should get you a full refund for accidental shop purchases.
Last edited by JtanK; Mar 7, 2015 at 04:50 PM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos