ES Recruitment Drive
Valve games aren't demanding, so you can get by with either.

I'm wondering, how do you guys take care of the OS? Seems like all the discs are single license nowadays, and when I built my second rig for my mom, I had to resort to bypassing activation, which neither of us were comfortable with. Do you usually ask friends to use their windows OS? Cus that is where the large distributors have the upper hand. They get the licenses for dirt cheap it seems.

If you want to play more recent games though, you should definitely get better graphics cards than the ones in the listed prebuilts. The gts 250 has been rebadged beyond reason, it's on pretty old architecture, while the ATI there is on their lower end, worse than the 250 I think.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...2E16883227179R
consider this one. It has an hd 5770, which is a step up from the gts 250 even when you exclude the dx11 capabilities.

Larger power supply, nicer case, better processor.

Only downside is it's an open box item. Should be pretty safe though, right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by Pixies2 View Post
I recommend any Mac!

Mac's are horrible, useless pieces of junk that apple slap a $700 tax on.

I would know because i have one, Mac uses components manufactured from Foxconn, who have the highest fault rate, and are usually extremely cheap. For the i5 mac, it's like $2000, but for an identical PC, it would be about $600.

OSX is also absolute shit, locked down, restricted and stripped GNU/Linux.
sugoi montogami, aniki.
The second one.
Its much faster
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love MightyMouse <3

Originally Posted by ZeroBeat View Post
Mac's are horrible, useless pieces of junk that apple slap a $700 tax on. I would know because i have one

I've owned several macs for about seven years and have yet to have any sort of system failure or virus. I think it pays for itself in the long run..
Definitely Computer 1 in my opinion.

Read everything, number 1's for you.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
Yeah macs are overpriced pieces of junk. They sell the same exact computer slap an extra couple hundred $ on it and an apple. Same thing goes for the ipads and stuff. Some other company made the same thing, bigger, faster, and WITH A PHONE, for about a hundred less. Too lazy right now to find it cause I have to go to bed now. Bai people.