Ranking
Original Post
Head uploading problems
I've been trying to upload my head for a while now, but it keeps saying it's not 128 x 128 or it's not a TGA file.
It works on my end, and I'm sure it has the right settings..
If any mod could help me, it would be greatly appreciated.
I AM THE WALRUS

I AM THE EGGMAN
Re: Head uploading problems
It has to be exact settings. To be entirely sure, it MUST be 48 kb. If yours is any other size, then it won't work.

Also, the search button is your friend. Loads of people have had problems concerning head uploads, so your problem will have come up before.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
How do you get the head to take up more memory? Mine only takes up 28 kb.

Edit: Nevermind. After a couple of hours I finally figured it out.
R.I.P. Billy Mays
I believe what the problem is, is that the uploader is looking for a 24-bits/pixel tga image which has the size 49,196 bytes.

If you have a 32-bits/pixel or 16-bits/pixel image, the size will be smaller or bigger(65580 bytes) and the uploader won't accept he file.

So I used Adobe Illustrator with my head and saved it as a 24-bits/pixel tga.
That would make the file the correct Resolution.

Also if given the option, select 72ppi which is the screen resolution.

Of course this solution is assuming you made a 128x128 tga file correctly.

Hope this helps guys.
im having the same problem, and what you said to me sounded like "jhfznaz;pskvcmauhd". That's why im gonna have someone else make me a head. thats what you should do
err... i don't need somebody to do it though cuz i just did it.