ES Recruitment Drive
Re: I Can't watch replays
I'm still trying to figure out what the problem is, but it might be a problem with the program itself, in which case I can do very little to help you out.

For now, your all just better off moving them into the Toribash/replays folder.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
same thing happens to me when they are put in the replay folder , they just fall down every time :/
Originally Posted by CrazyJoe
same thing happens to me when they are put in the replay folder , they just fall down every time :/

Same thing I put them in the replay folder and still dont work
Originally Posted by RageKiller
Originally Posted by CrazyJoe

Same thing I put them in the replay folder and still dont work

Same with me...

Hmmm....if this goes on much longer ill P.M. hampa
Hi
Anything in the stderr.txt that might help?
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
How does it compare to the replays that do work? Does doubleclicking replays (that you've confirmed work) in the Toribash\replay-folder work? Also, might wanna try'n open one that doesn't work and one that works in notepad to compare and see if there's something obviously wrong about the former. And yeah, check stderr.txt. ... Sounds quite like the problem is with the replays, rather than Toribash. What noktural said, or somethingsomething.
Have you renamed toribash.exe? I had the same problem a while back, and that seemed to be the cause of it.
I AM THE WALRUS

I AM THE EGGMAN
No i havnt... hmm...I cant watch replays i made either... hmmm....

I found the problem But i need help how to fix it...

thee is nothing in the stderr.txt!

thats the problem!
Hi
No. stderr.txt is just where some error/debug-ish messages end up, so if it there was anything in it, it could give some hint as to what the problem might be (eg, if you make a .rpl file yourself, throw some random text into it and try'n load it, stderr.txt will probably say something about how parsing the thing went wrong). You checked stderr.txt right after trying to load a replay that didn't work and then quitting the game?

Did you check some non-working replays in notepad? I don't think stderr.txt will say anything if a replay-file is completely empty...
this is what the text says on a non-working replay:

#!/usr/bin/toribash
#made with toribash-2.4
VERSION 8
FIGHT 0; For you CoBHC [Dark]Grim_Reaper
AUTHOR 0; CoBHC
NEWGAME 1;1000 70 20 0 0 3 80 1 1 classic 0 0 100 0
and this is with a working one:
errr... I posted it down below its huge!
Attached Files
0headkick.txt (64.8 KB, 13 views)
Hi