Toribash
Original Post
[SOLVED] What happens in the end of toriprime / vip?
So, once Toriprime and/or Forum VIP have reached their end and no longer work since you haven't payed for it. What happens to your posts? Are they reset back to default? Can you just not change it anymore? I just recently got it, just curious of what happens when it expires.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Usertitle/av/signature should stay the way they are, just that they can't be changed (except for smaller av/sig). Not sure about the letter and background for vip, my bet is that it disappears when vip is gone, but somebody would have to confirm it.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
Usertitle/av/signature should stay the way they are, just that they can't be changed (except for smaller av/sig). Not sure about the letter and background for vip, my bet is that it disappears when vip is gone, but somebody would have to confirm it.

I volunteer as tribute. My VIP expires in a few months, so if I remember, I'll report what happens.

Until then no one will know c:
When VIP runs out, the background goes away and you lose access to the board. When TP runs out, you lose your usertitle, and signature picture, and access to the board.