Toribash
Originally Posted by 00Assassin00 View Post
why not, robotic boobs xD
krisis, just tell me if the whole thing looks nice or not.

For your information, Krisis13 is the original set maker of Sparky's Set, my set is a remix of Sparky's set made by Sweeni. A little backstory for you I guess

awww xD good to know :v
but still what is ur opinion krisis?
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
The back of the chest looks a bit odd with the way it connects to the pecs.
Though the final call on that would be for the buyer to make.

Also work faster you damn pleb or I won't feed you anymore.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
k0hta, lol xD i don't have much time to work on it faster, but i am trying.
also, i don't see anything wrong with the back, putting more details will make it better tho.
This looks amazing. I'm not a fan of joint textures, but you manage to add nice ones to the body textures. What I also find very good is, how you adapt to the style of the body textures.
thanks xD
u don't know how hard is making those tho, i keep drawing on gimp and then checking in game to get the best mapping as u see
Originally Posted by 00Assassin00 View Post
why not, robotic boobs xD
krisis, just tell me if the whole thing looks nice or not.

It's not bad I got to tell you that and the mapping is okay (idk how the joints will look when they are bent) but the chest looks weird cuz it just has robotic boobs and something something on the back (idk what that is). The wrist is weird too cuz the elbow has so much lines and stuff on it but then the wrist has almost nothing on it like you only put some arrow shaped things to fill the gap. Btw you draw too much highlights aka the white parts. You don't need to place highlights on every corner of a thing and you almost never use shadows.

Ik that this is probably not your style but I really recommend you redoing the wrists, correct the chest and tweak everything else too.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well, for the wrists, i already wanted to redo it, but idk what should i do with the chest, i don't know what is wrong with it, and it will be annoying too to redo it :/ this is hard tho :v
Assassin just google robot or robot drawing or something like that and take some references from there cuz this is a robot after all. Even tho it's annoying to redo textures but I highly recommend you doing it cuz it just doesn't look as good as it could.

If you need any help with making/ redoing them you can contact me and I will help you with them.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

uhh, i don't think i will redo all of it, i will only redo the wrists, and add more details on chest and try to make it not has boobs xD
also, trestet likes it as it is and he doesn't mind i guess
thanks tho